• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

not today. my brain can only handle simple things of a monday. Anything more complicated than remember to zip my fly back up after using the bathroom is not possible.

TPBM finds the pleasure in pain.

In the pain itself? No. But I do get a sense of accomplishment when I'm able to push through the pain and get beyond where I thought I could. (Yeah, thinking PT right now...) Or, doing the tough thing which eventually reseolves the pain, even if doing the tough thing hurts like the dickens.

TPBM understands the type of thing I'm alluding to with that last sentence.

Hmm... isn't simply being the TPBY entertaining and allusory enough?

TPBM is going to look up whether "allusory" is a real word or not.

i was totally going to until you said that. now i will just live in my ignorance....

TPBM thinks there is nothing wrong with a cool bed on a warm night!

No - the best things in life are never truly free. But I will keep shopping for a deal that is, at least, on this side of the ocean!

TPBM knows a little someone named Eric.

Well, if you're on a different continent from me, you probably don't. THE little someone named Eric is a cute little 3-year-old I got to meet yesterday. Now I'll have his mommy and daddy tell him that he's internationally famous as THE Eric. :lol:

TPBM can touch their toes with their fingers, while standing up straight.

I dont even understand what that means but im picturing very long arms and very short legs.

TPBM Has a different idea of what that means.

No. Even though me and my pillow would have to be close to celebrating our 20th year anniversary now, it's still the comfiest pillow I have ever slept on!

TPBM is disgusted. (What do they say? You should replace your pillow once a year or something?)

Back