• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

well they would... you see all you would need to do is ah um . like if you just.. ah hmmmmm more thought required.

TPBM can probably help with this one.

I woke up at 4am.... again. Then when the alarm went off at 5:30am, all my motivation disappeared. So sorry, no help here.....

TPBM will teach me how to stop waking up at 4am.

Well, I did imbibe in some Absolut vodka with ginger syrup, but not enough to induce a coma.

TPBM thinks that merely induced a comma.

False, I saw your antics in the chat room last night.

TPBM's nose burns from scratching it after handling something with a high capsaicin content.

False, I saw your antics in the chat room last night.

TPBM's nose burns from scratching it after handling something with a high capsaicin content.

Double-false: I was just watching the convo you walked in on (and an interesting one at that!), then left right after you did.
And no, no cap yet today.... YET!
TPBM is getting into trouble.

False, I don't know pi, so it impossible for me to speculate.

The person below me has not just eaten 3 heaping spoonfuls of wasabi paste on a dare.

Nah... I'm not that much into sauces, including mustard sauce, because of the vinegar content. Wouldn't take such a dare.

TPBM can come up with a dare I would accept, if it was a real dare.

Giving someone a dare knowing they will accept it is not a real dare... it's about pushing the limits!

TPBM will come up with a dare for G, something she will not accept at first, but will work on her and eventually persuade her to do it. ;)

Geeme I dare you to make it too at least one international chilli event this year!

TPBM cant think of a reason not to take that dare.

Hmmm - "international"? If you simply mean a chilli event held in a country other than the U.S., you're probably right thinking I won't make it - I'm so darned close to finishing that my focus is entirely on getting my classes done at this point. Next summer though..... :party:

TPBM is pondering the meaning of life.

Have never had it. But right now am digging on the gingerbread vodka I had while at PATB.

TPBM wants a banana.

.... if only that were true....

TPBM is named gasificada and will be participating in at least one of these burger throwdown weekends - and has read the throwdown rules already and is getting STOKED for it!

Back