• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

seeing as im both TPBU and TPAU that puts me in a unique position to answer that question. And the answer is... no

TPBM thinks wearing black jeans makes them look like a rockstar.

LOL - Not hardly! But they do make me look sexy!

TPBM used to think about becoming a rock star, but now thinks about being a pepper star.

I don't think ANY of us can truly claim that. Nature has its way of humbling even the best of us.

TPBM wants to come over and help me clean my house.... one day.

Im not one to turn down invitations but an invitation to clean.... might be a first!

TPBM Thinks cleaning sounds like a great time.

No, it sounds like a lot of work!

TPBM thinks a mini party following all the work would be fun, though, and will define "mini party" for us...

Party hats, pass-the-parcel, cake... maybe even red cordial!

TPBM won't attend unless there's pin the tail on the donkey and loot bags to take home.

Wow. No, I won't attend unless your party is more interesting than that!
Though I hear rumors that p-t-t-o-t-d can be interesting when adults play and alcohol is involved....

TPBM is ruminating on that idea now.

And instead of having a donkey on the wall, one of the attendees can be the donkey!

TPBM reckons we should roshambo to determine the lucky one.

Yes... and I'm thinking the party should be more on the side of "mega", as opposed to "mini".

TPBM thinks the same... and also thinks we should hire strippers.

True but *that* kinda party doesnt sound bad either. But Mega parties usually end in quite a few mini parties so seems like a win win.

TPBM has had a mini party while attending a Mega party.

:lol: Nah, not me. Most of the mega parties I've been to included the presence of clients - not going to spoil the rep, ya know....

TPBM just brushed their teeth.

No but I'm about to take a shower in a minute, and after that I will be brushing my teeth.

TPBM will motivate me to get ready for work.

Sorry, but not me. I have a splitting headache and can only think about non-work type of stuff right now.

TPBM will motivate Gassy instead.

Im still working on getting myself motivated. plus im pretty sure Gas is already done working for the day.

TPBM keeps there motivation in the little jar next to the coffee.

Yes but I'm always too busy focusing on making that coffee that I forget to grab my motivation while I'm there.

TPBM will answer me one question: If one didn't have motivation but wanted to find it, how would they ever find it without it?

Back