• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Not yet. But seeing as it's only 4:10 AM here, there's still plenty of time for it to get busy. ;)

TPBM logs on to THP as part of their morning ritual.

Many mornings, yep. It largely depends on how many times I hit the snooze button.

TPBM wants to ride on a merry-go-round.

:eek: HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!
Are you stalking me? Cause that would be super.

TPBM is making an Ironman suit out of plastic milk jugs and duct tape.

:eek:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?![/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Are you stalking me? Cause that would be weird. [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] ;)[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TPBM is trying to envision a chick in an ironman suit.[/background]

Hm. Now I'm confused. "He"? Besides, where are the "comfort circles" in Ironman's suit?????

TPBM will answer these questions and more.

Simple. Ironman does not have "comfort circles" in his suit. As to the confusion of gender? Ironman had to have his thing cut off after a messy incident involving an unexpected, uh, attempted tent pitching--with no comfort holes to accomodate!

Is he male? Is he female? I don't know!

TPBM is satisfied with that explanation.

No I am completely confused and am unwilling to try and understand it :P

TPBM agrees that if you are the last post on the page then it shouldn't be TPBM, but rather something like the person on the next page - TPOTNP

Actually, no. This thing is actually just one huge database, and databases don't have pages. The "pages" that we see are simply a matter of how the programmer chose to display database information to us humans, so that our browsers wouldn't have to display the entire contents of the database to us. (Which would take FOREVER to load.) Since I see this thread as part of the database and not simply as what is displayed to us, I see "TPBM" as appropriate regardless of the display. (In fact, do you know you can go to your profile and change how much displays for you every time a page loads?)

TPBM thought that was long-winded, but helpful.

Propose what? And can't I propose it to the first male who comes down the stairs? (That would be MY preference!)

TPBM has a hangover from days ago.

Back