• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

No, JUST woke up, haven't done ANYTHING other than get on here yet.

TPBM is pondering the idea of Darthpepper picking up an NLF linebacker then drop-kicking him into the end zone....

Yes. and he should start with Deon Sanders, then Bret Favre, Ben Rothlesburger, MattHassleback, and finally, Tim Tebow.

TPBM has a hanckerin' for Chorizo con Huevos.

No, I just had an egg, bacon, and cheese sammie with jalapeno rings and some of Red's habanero jelly. Quite full now, thank you very much!

TPBM wants to visit Scovie and CJ and be served Scovie's special eggs for breakfast.

Yes. Try eating Fenugreek seeds daily. About a tsp. Soak them overnight and next day morning chew them and eat them.
They are good for mom and lactation . Thry help increasing the lactation by rnlarging the latosacs and protect against indigestion for mom and baby.

Eat ginger and honey mixed together about a tsp daily.
tpbm has lot of questions/

Yes I do....

NJA I am impressed with your information. Would I find those in a health food store? Are they pricey?

Tpbm is tired and hungry.

No need to go to health store. Go to any Indian grocery store and buy "METHI SEEDS" which are actually fenugreek seeds.
.TPBM will not find it difficult to locate an Indian grocer/ .

Meh. Pama is better, IMO.

TPBM will shout from the highest mountain.

.... and will hear no echo, because there won't be anything taller to reflect the sound back.

Nah. I like Sabra plain and olive hummus just fine, so when I'm in the mood, that's what I get.

TPBM likes egg nog, especially spiked.

No, lots of people dislike eggnog. They're just somewhat in the minority.

TPBM has a curl in the middle of their forehead.

Back