• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics The Post Your Seedling Pics Thread

My various babies. The Super chilli at the bottom was planted on 17th Jan, moved to the larger bucket yesterday.

Due to the number of seedlings that have sprouted I've had to press the new tent into work before I was ready - it still has a few leaks in the drip lines :(

Pr0digal_son said:
Cool thread. No seedling = No pods so I think we all get pumped about seeing sprouts.

Still early for me to start chilis so here are some others.

S.muricatum
15993872144_a64a886d84_c.jpg

S.pyracanthum
16615304652_db4e51394b_c.jpg

16039030113_1be90ecf05_c.jpg

S.torvum
16429097920_3ebbefc71f_c.jpg

Cotton
16509482015_19a6cface5_c.jpg
Those look awesome!

I sowed my seeds in the month of January. These was taken couple of weeks ago. I didn't expect much but they are growing nicely since this will be my first year growing super hot.
l]

capsicum flexuosum (I have more but not transplanted):

capsicum galapagoense (I have more but not transplanted):

7JPN x TSMB F2 (7 pot Jonah x Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend) I'm growing a ton of these, but here is one:

Trays with plants waiting to be transplanted:

A bit over watered, but I killed my seedlings from under watering last year!

Aerogarden (pruned for space and to promote bushy plants) :

Another capsicum flexuosum seedling is in the far right corner, but it isn't visible.

Dulac said:
capsicum flexuosum (I have more but not transplanted):
capsicum galapagoense (I have more but not transplanted):
7JPN x TSMB F2 (7 pot Jonah x Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend) I'm growing a ton of these, but here is one:
Trays with plants waiting to be transplanted:
A bit over watered, but I killed my seedlings from under watering last year!
Aerogarden (pruned for space and to promote bushy plants) :

Another capsicum flexuosum seedling is in the far right corner, but it isn't visible.
Yeah, seedlings are tough during the workweek. Don't water and the are dried herbs when you get home. Water them too much and you have yellow edemic sprouts.

Yup, they will survive my over watering, but they won't survive if I get busy and neglect them. I find that they shoot up after I forget to check on them. It's mostly that one tray I over watered the last time I watered. That means I can not worry about it for awhile, lol. I actually let it dry out too much already one time, but I caught it just in time and only one seedling suffered really badly. I saved that seedling (4th row last column), but it was in critical condition, lol. They mostly look a bit poor due to me not watering enough. I'm getting a little yellow from over watering though.

Do any of you guys FIM your seedlings?  These two serranos were started at the exact same time.  The one on the left was successfully FIMed and has 4 shoots starting.  I must not have cut enough off the second one the first time around.

Pr0digal_son said:
Cool thread. No seedling = No pods so I think we all get pumped about seeing sprouts.

Still early for me to start chilis so here are some others.

S.muricatum
15993872144_a64a886d84_c.jpg

S.pyracanthum
16615304652_db4e51394b_c.jpg

16039030113_1be90ecf05_c.jpg

S.torvum
16429097920_3ebbefc71f_c.jpg

Cotton
16509482015_19a6cface5_c.jpg
What are you using to take these macros? This looks awesome!

Here's a few of mine:

7 Pot Jonah x Butch T Trinidad corpion
7potjonahxtsbt.jpg

Ice Scream Scorpion
ice-scream-scorpion.jpg

7 Pot Infinity
7pot-infinity.jpg

Chinese 5 Colour
chinese-5-colour.jpg

Pink Tigers
pink-tiger.jpg

Back