• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

enhanced-10927-1426458688-1.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

dicks-drive-in-1.jpg

thumb_600.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

Hell no!

Only if you have an orchard and have a grandfathered permit. To my knowledge, they don't issue those permits anymore for orchards. Hunting season started the other day for Bow hunting. Then it's black powder, then "early hunt" then regular season. I don't hunt and I HATE deer meat. I am the only person within 500 miles that doesn't like the taste of it. lol

Scoville DeVille said:
Hell no!

Only if you have an orchard and have a grandfathered permit. To my knowledge, they don't issue those permits anymore for orchards. Hunting season started the other day for Bow hunting. Then it's black powder, then "early hunt" then regular season. I don't hunt and I HATE deer meat. I am the only person within 500 miles that doesn't like the taste of it. lol

I'm not even interested in figuring out if I might like venison, after having lamb leftovers ... in fact, that lamb showed me things about dark-meat turkey I can't seem to shake, either!

grantmichaels said:

I'm not even interested in figuring out if I might like venison, after having lamb leftovers ... in fact, that lamb showed me things about dark-meat turkey I can't seem to shake, either!
Grant you don't like lamb leftovers great for stew or a goulash. :) 

Lamb. ECCHHCHCHCHCHC

I would eat a whole deer, raw, before I would touch lamb. So gross. That texture + flavor combo is horrible.

I don't eat Oysters either. I worked at an Oyster Bar and have won shucking contests but I have yet to get an Oyster past my adam's apple.

Elk on the other hand is my favorite meat. Sofa King delicious!

Scoville DeVille said:
Check this dude out. Grant turned me on to him, he's called "The Vulgar Chef" website and I am now following him on FB. We need to get this guy on here.

post-4713-0-97779600-1472939000.jpg

Fuct that.  We have the original:

d3monic_misunderstanding.jpg

Back