• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

scotis_deville.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:

Oh that looks fugging YUM!! Its was so great to see you and CJ!! You know I love dashitouttayall!!

:dance: I'm coming up for New Years again dammit!! :dance:

Hey, are you allowed to bring fireworks on the plane? I've got some of the goodstuff left over from the 4th (Clustering bees, Chirping orioles, Whirling poets, Husker don'ts, Bisker wiquits, Disco tornado's, Maybe maybe nots, Why ask why's, No not my livers... ; )

f**k yeah!!!

And don't you even think about leaving behind the: (Diving Pilots, Sparkling Airplanes,
Exploding Jet Engines, Whirling [multicolor] Propellers,
and last but not least, the, FLAMING PARACHUTES)!

Bitch~

:rofl:  :liar:  :liar:  :liar:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

https://youtu.be/tVG5lrM5e8Q

At 1:15 I thought they were going down  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

That camera man is an asshole

Hey fugger You need to be posting some food, tile, or chronic something up in in here, dammit. I miss ya!

Or I could jus keep posting shitty music here, dammit  :rofl:

https://youtu.be/g9rsIJl_Wis

I am glad you bumped this, HogL, I lost it LOLOL

Another beautiful day in the Methow!

From April to July. Christi's garden is like The Little Shop of Horrors in there. It scares me. 8' Corn, 4' Brussel Sprouts and Lilly's bigger than your face. All I have in there is 2 little Red Savina's, Cayenne, Jalapeño and a Thai Dragon Chile. I think they are being cannibalized  by her giant Tomatoes, SweetMeat Pumpkin and god knows what all else.

April...
DSCN1924.jpg

Today...
DSCN2440.jpg

DSCN2443.jpg

DSCN2451.jpg

OLY FRICKEN SHIT!!! CJ's garden is frothing out of control, thats beautiful. Fer crying out loud! that dang lily is gonna give me lil shop of horror nightmares. That thing is an absolute monster! You gotta show that thing to GIP, he grows lots of lily's.

Thanks Tc1010! We live in a beautiful place, that's for sure. It's wild and harsh but carving out your own little Eden while being surrounded by the scenic mountains, valleys and forests makes it all worth while.

Yeah Hogleg, IF WE COULD ONLY TAG PEOPLE!  :rofl: hinthinthint. LOL

Maybe I'll go out there and post some pictures of my peppers. If I don't come back within a couple hours, Seymour ate my ass. hahaha

I don't really know what any of this stuff is. I know there are my Red Savina's from fiveomike, pictured on either side of the green onion. And brussel sprouts, corn and peas. We have harvested this peas 3 times already and we're over it. Even though they are huge, tender and sweet, we just can't eat any more. They go good with stir fry beef though, I'll tell you that much.

DSCN2457.jpg

DSCN2459.jpg

DSCN2461.jpg

DSCN2462.jpg

DSCN2465.jpg

DSCN2466.jpg

DSCN2471.jpg

DSCN2472.jpg

DSCN2474.jpg

DSCN2489.jpg

JayT said:
Just think, it won't be long and your pics of it will be clouded with smoke.  When does smoke season officially start anyway?

Shut.
The.
Fukk.
UpJay.

Don't be jinxing' sheeit...

Now you gotta go outside, do 1 push-up, eat 3 raw eggs, go back inside, drink 4 pickle shots, and light your next poop-paper on fire whilst flushing.

You did this to yourself. And if you don't do these things, and our valley burns up,... well,.... thank you.

#nosmoke2016 #knockonwood

Back