• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

So this happened last night...
A few weeks ago I told you I went to a birthday party and our smoked mac-n-cheese was a hit. Someone there asked about making it for their wedding. Well, we did it. 3 lbs of cheddar, 2 lbs of Gouda, 4 packages of cream cheese, ½ lb of Parmesan, 4 sticks of butter and a gallon of milk. No finished pics because they went away immediately.

Fuck, that's a lot of mac-n-cheese.
104_9594.jpg

104_9586.jpg

You know it buddy!

Sofa King good. and Sofa King rich. Jesus the smoke makes it so damn rich!

Funny thing. She bought all of the ingredients (that was the deal) so there's all that bloody cheese and butter,... guess what kind of milk she bought?...

1% non-fat skim. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

f**kin bitch.

So we made all of this shit for this bitch's brother's wedding. We had it cooling outside on the porch, and some friends of hers came by at about 10:30 last Friday night to pick it up and didn't knock on the door or anything.We came out for a smoke and it was gone. It's been a week and not one word from her or anybody. Not a 'thank you' or any report if anyone liked it or not. We spent about 5 hours on our Friday night making this shit for her, for free I might add, and not so much as a thank you.

Don't ever ask me to do anything for you unless you want to see my middle finger in your face.

Thanks for letting me bitch. Rant over. You may now proceed to your previously scheduled programming.

Scoville DeVille said:
f**kin bitch.

So we made all of this shit for this bitch's brother's wedding. We had it cooling outside on the porch, and some friends of hers came by at about 10:30 last Friday night to pick it up and didn't knock on the door or anything.We came out for a smoke and it was gone. It's been a week and not one word from her or anybody. Not a 'thank you' or any report if anyone liked it or not. We spent about 5 hours on our Friday night making this shit for her, for free I might add, and not so much as a thank you.

Don't ever ask me to do anything for you unless you want to see my middle finger in your face.

Thanks for letting me bitch. Rant over. You may now proceed to your previously scheduled programming.

https://youtu.be/tsHyLhGMf7o

Black Widows? Fukk yeah! They will f**k you up. They won't kill you but the bite site will swell and get pussy and it will take about three days for your heart to stop racing. The aching sticks around for a month or two. BW's aren't as bad a Brown Recluse's (also called the Fiddlehead) which also live here. Those can actually kill you. A friend of mine got bit behind his knee and his entire leg turned into a giant pussy, scabby, scar. three years later, his leg looks like it got burned.

I don't know why but this year the Black Widows are  everywhere.

Here's a Black Widow. They have a red hourglass under their abdomen.

black-widow-spider.jpg

Here's a  Black Widow with Brown Recluse or Fiddlehead spider. (You can see the fiddle shape on it's head).

black_vs_brown_battle_s26.jpg

Here is the bite site of a Recluse

What-will-happen-if-you-get-bitten-by-a-brown-recluse-spider.jpg

No shit GS. hahahaha

It was about a year that it took for my buddy to be pain free. 

Fuck that noise. I use spray.

With bad chemicals.

No organic earth friendly shit for me. LOL

Back