• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

I think when you and I think "Method Valley party", the images we get in our heads are almost identical.

The Hot Pepper said:
Damn. That sounded cool. Burn a Rubbermaid for me. 

My imagination shows some pretty compelling footage of Scovie using a 40gallon plastic garbage can as kind of a makeshift potato sack and jumping inside in an attempt to "hurdle" or "ollie" a bonfire without getting burned. The bonfire consists of about 60% "shit we found in the shed", 10% assorted furniture and 30% Saleslady's old tax paperwork and various incriminating evidence (scovie's).

JayT said:
They will all know that JayT had been there. I want to Go to One Eyed Jacks, and finally shake Hanks hand in his store before buying and eating some of his finest meat!

Damn dude.  :eek:

Hybrid...I have enough tax forms to not only start the bonfire, but keep it going for the whole weekend just using the paper.

twisp_jacuzzi.jpg

JayT said:
Consider it done. Scovie can burn a trash can like nobodies bizness!

Wait, where is the proof? Pics of the last burning are long gone and we just had a Solstice a month ago. Dammit, where are the pics???????

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
My imagination shows some pretty compelling footage of Scovie using a 40gallon plastic garbage can as kind of a makeshift potato sack and jumping inside in an attempt to "hurdle" or "ollie" a bonfire without getting burned. The bonfire consists of about 60% "shit we found in the shed", 10% assorted furniture and 30% Saleslady's old tax paperwork and various incriminating evidence (scovie's).
Sounds about right but your math is correct, need to be drunker for this party!!!!!

Let me know when this shindig is, and order 3 extra outhouses from Hank.

Back