• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I'm not nearly inebriated enough to post in this topic. :cheers:

salsalady said:
well the GET WITH IT, DUDE!!!
 I would say to re-wine, but that's not your flavor... 

xoxo

Oh, and to the "Hank"s posts........  not the same persons, different last names.....

Dang It JT!!!  "The dirt farmer bought the farm..."  didn't catch that post.

SHEESH! 
Ok- POOKIE!!! KEEP UP!!!!

Shhhhhhhh....
make Pookie scramble.....

;)

Damm you all to hell! I up for party'in last gatt dang night! Ima be in bed in 30 minutes!

You just let me know when you wanna come Jay. I own my own bidniss. I can schedule time offt.

"You just let me know when you wanna come Jay. I own my own bidniss. I can schedule time offt."          

me 2-

and with the Dude and ChileJuju that makes Us4-
or Us5-  (including scovie, me, cj, dude, and kid,,,) for the Self Unemployed status.

I could generate an alter Ego or alternate personality if it would help~

Las Vegas is looking like $210....

justsayin~

Chile Juju said:
hahahahaha...JT comes to town and the whole construction industry comes to a halt! hahahahahahaha
:lol: 

well it's all shut down right now anyway, might as well ParTay!

But I would like to see the GNP and New Work Outlook stats while JT is  out of town.  xoxo

salsalady said:
well the GET WITH IT, DUDE!!!
 I would say to re-wine, but that's not your flavor... 

xoxo

Oh, and to the "Hank"s posts........  not the same persons, different last names.....
I got a lot of whiskey, some Bullet Rye even...but a 04:45 AM wake up call ain't comparable with catching up with the likes of yous.

Have a fun night err'yone

VEGAS!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I got a lot of whiskey, some Bullet Rye even...but a 04:45 AM wake up call ain't comparable with catching up with the likes of yous.

Have a fun night err'yone
You Win!

Hope you have a kickAss day tomorrow!

I wanna go!

I need bigger toys.

image.jpeg

Only 16" high, I thought it was 24".

image.jpeg

Front steps.

image.jpeg

After doing my house and my neighbor on each side.

image.jpeg

Ready for work tomorrow.

I love Vegas, but I have already been there and done that. I have never been to the beautiful NW. I want to come to Methow and rock that valley! They will all know that JayT had been there. I want to Go to One Eyed Jacks, and finally shake Hanks hand in his store before buying and eating some of his finest meat! I want to fish with Scovie at the edge of his property and drink out of SL mason jar wine glasses! I want the whole experience. Screw Vegas. Its got nothing on the Methow.

Back