seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be assuming that everything on this train is OP unless otherwise specified. I will put that on the baggies from me.

shipping today sorry about the wait sandy really screwed me up slept at firehouse due to amount of calls coming in on monday into tuesday and then had a mess to clean up on tuesday but it is being shipped out today to nate he should get it in about a week i guess

Kudos to you for your service!!! Glad you're safe. Here in Indiana we have been lucky, just some fierce wind. I'm packing up some seeds for the train!

Re-planting my winter grow tonight. I will have a good idea as to what I am adding to this train soon ! It is amazing how generous people can be on this site. It was only a couple months ago I gave away most of my collection and I already have many, many, many more varieties. Cannot wait to get these going; what I have remaining will should be shipped out !

- Mega

What heat levels are people looking for ?

oh take you time with it i shipped it a couple days ago but most of the things i shipped then still havent arrived so im taking it that they delayed all of the stuff

I'm planing on including an assortment of seeds from peppers i grew and some I bought from fellow THP members. They will vary from no heat Suave habaneros up to a few scorpions.

I'm looking forward to the journey, Choo Choo :dance: :dance: :dance:

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back