seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mostly super hot's from me. The mildest I'm putting in there are some Aji's and Chilhuacle's. I've got mine all bagged up, ready to go. Sandy could slow things up, I'm sure.

Yep I got it! I'll be sending it out to Chewi today. BTW I won't be taking anything from the train being that I pretty much have everything that was put in it already. I guess it kinda sucks to be in the front. I'll hook it up FAT for the next people though.

Here's what I put in...
Moruga scorpion 100+
Lemon pepper 30+
Golden aji 100+
Doughlah 7 pot 50+
Orange habanero 70+
Black habanero 100+
Goronong 20+
Yellow 7 pot 40+
Chocolate scorpion 30+
White bullet habanero 60+
Barrackapore 7 pot 40+
King naga 20
Devils tongue red 50+
Bhut jolokia indian carbon 100+

Plus I put some super hots powder in with the package.
HAPPY GROWING!!!

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some cool stuff to add, but not THAT much variety. Seriously impressed man!

hey nate i will add you again sorry about that

1.nate6279
2.Chewi
3jedisushi06
4.joemomma
5.MegaSpokaneMan
6.Smitty
7.kcallais
8.bhut camp
9.tylerdodd25_92
10.Dragonpeppers
11.fiogga
12.detroitgirl77
13.RPM55
14.Sr. Beaver
15.Habanero Fellow
16.tylerdodd25_92
17.Greenhouse4green
18.jefoson
19.SanPatricio
20.nate6279
21.joemomma

I ADDED NATE AND JOEMOMMA AGAIN BECAUSE NATE WAS FIRST AND JOEMOMMA CONTRIBUTED BEFORE TRAIN GOT ROLLING

Thanx man! :)

np joe and nice nate good contributor i didnt have that much quantity to add only have a couple of each kind of strain

After being contacted by a few different members i decided to take greenhouse4green off this train do to he sells hot pepper seeds for profit after getting them for little to nothing i will not mention any names but you know who you are if you contacted me thanks didnt know all of that info and sorry greenhouse we arnt a charity or bussiness this is for fun not to make money off

Hey it's not like i'm gonna grow all those seeds anyways. Plus all my plants are still alive and producing :pray: in full force even with a couple freezing mornings so there's more seed where those came from... When the train comes back around i've got more kinds to put on it if you plan on keeping it running. This is my little way of paying it back.

Nate,
If you make a humongous addition again on a second go around, you should get a USPS HERO's award :dance: !
The postage revenue from the train will keep the Postal Service from going bankrupt . :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds good to me! Thanks Nate, I've got a bunch to put in when it comes my way, I had a good year. I was in the Atomic Train last year and the folks before me robbed the train, I think they also were selling the seeds for profit. Too bad, I was new to THP, and so excited about a seed train, never participated in a pepper one. At any rate, if folks just take some seeds out of the mix for their personal use, add some, and pass it on, I think it could certainly be great for all involved. Thanks to tylerdodd for getting it rolling, hope it rolls smoothly down and up the tracks.

Lol JUST SITTIN A THE TRAIN STATION JUST WAITING JUST WAITING ON THE TRAIN..
GETTING ITCHY LOL
Hoping for some Red Congo 7POT I think thats what its called? These suckers are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back