• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

NICE one HabbyHeat! the mayo was funny~

:rofl: @ Culligan Man

Why does everyone shake the heck out of the Pure Evil? :crazy:

The vial of PE starts shaking when touched by human hands.

It takes some longer than others to stop it from shaking.

It's called 'Getting a handle on it'.

I guess we are in this... well actually of course Aaron..... Not me... no way. I say we cuz I get to do setup and production and deal with aftermath...... YAY for being the crazy mans Betterhalf.

BTW Biz He didn't drink any water this time. He had a couple glasses of milk like 45mins after and went to bed. No cramping or anything he slept peacefully actually. I have menioned this before but the more capsicum he has the less he snores. Last night he didn't snore AT ALL!!!! :D

Anywho, this should be fun.

I went with 15. There is a rule that if anything falls off that you are still required to eat it so if 1 or 3 out of the 15 fall off you still gotta eat it. C'mon it already went from 25 down to 15............ Sissy girls...........

OK all - entry deadline slightly extended, so that when vids are posted they will be at a reasonable hour.

Folks have until 5:00 PM PST to sign up for this shin-dig, and then it's on like Donky Kong!

The 2 week filming period begins today at 5:00 PM - good luck to all of the contestants! I will post the *official& results of the rules vote at noon (just about 3 hours from now)
:cheers:

You know she's just voting to hurt you. :rofl:

In the end I get hurt to.........

My stomach hurts, it hurts to piss and sh!t, my mouth is numb, my nose is on fire........... says hubby.... so I think to myself "You did it to yourself dumb@$$ and now I am stuck listening to you whine and b!tch" My ears hurt from your whinning and my brain hurts from trying to figure out the fact you know what happends when you do this crap, so you still do it????

INSANE CHILIHEADS!!!!!!!! Yes I said it. Some of y'all are just off your freakin' rocker! :crazy:

Back