• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Hi all!

So here it is - I figured we should give the sponsors some love while we wait the 2 long weeks for videos to be completed. Trash talk is open to contestants, members, and anyone else.

First, the shout outs for the Sponsors who contributed to these amazingly spectacular prize packages for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!

Do yourselves a favor and click these images to navigate to hot sauce/hot pepper powder heaven!
:cheers:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce ( SSP! :dance: )​

19682_10151419577205340_914549474_n.jpg
Ghost Pepper Store :dance:

Redhawk Premium Peppers :dance:

Davez Foodz :dance:

Texas Creek Products :dance:

Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders :dance:

Knepper's Peppers :dance:

Sicman's Hot Peppers & Powders :dance:

With special thanks to non-commercial contributors who put in some great pepper powders out of the goodness of their hearts:

Very generous, thanks!

~~~|~~~​
------------------------------------------------------------------​
~~~|~~~​

Consolidated Prize Lists
(in case anyone forgot why they're about to make a fool of themselves on camera)​

1st
· 1 LDHS T-Shirt (Women's S-M-L Or Men's S-M-L-Xl
· 1 LDHS Women's "Babydoll" T (S-M-L)
· 3-Pack Of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
· 1 Bottle Of Redhawk Premium Peppers Sauce (Winner's Choice)
· 2 Bottles Of Sweet Spicy Girl
· 1 Sicman's Powders T-Shirt!
· 1 Oz Sicman's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Texas Creek Pure Evil (2012, No Tin)
· 14g Shaker Jar Of Joyner's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Knepper's Tongue Wrapper
· 1 Oz Musky's Smoked Powder Mix
· 3oz. Scovie Powder
· 1 oz of Smoked Bhut powder from Ghost Pepper Store

2nd
· 3-Pack Of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
· 1 Vial Of Redhawk Premium Peppers Pain Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Davez Sweet Spicy Girl
· 1/2 Oz Sicman's Powder
· 1 bottle Texas Creek Ghost Fire
· 14g Bag Of Joyner's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Knepper's Seventh Circle
· 1/2 Oz Musky's Smoked Powder Mix

3rd
· 1 Bottle Of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce – Winner's Choice
· 1 Bottle Of Davez Sweet Spicy Girl
· 1/2 Oz Sicman's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Habermelon
· 1/2 Oz Musky's Smoked Powder Mix
· Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders Sample

~~~|~~~​
------------------------------------------------------------------​
~~~|~~~​

Let the shenanigans.....begin!
:dance:

Entrants:
1. sudostahp
2. Jamison
3. detroitgirl77
4. Heatinthecold
5. The Biz
6. ToxicRVA
7. heathman83
8. HabaneroHeat81
9. compmodder26
10. DarthPepper

Good luck to you all! Looking forward to seeing the vids in 2 weeks!

Videos must be filmed per the guidelines in the rules so please check the 1st page before filming.

Please send me the links no later than 5:00 PM PST on Feb 26th.

You can send me the link earlier of course but all videos must be set to private & only made public within 10 mins of that time.

Videos must be filmed per the guidelines in the rules so please check the 1st page before filming.

Please send me the links no later than 5:00 PM PST on Feb 26th.

You can send earlier of course but all videos must be set to private & only made public within 10 mins after 5:00 PM PST on 2/26/13 - that way all videos will be viewable by the voters at the same time.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Videos must be filmed per the guidelines in the rules so please check the 1st page before filming. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Please send me the links no later than 5:00 PM PST on Feb 26th.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]You can send earlier of course but all videos must be set to private & only made public within 10 mins of that time. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Videos must be filmed per the guidelines in the rules so please check the 1st page before filming. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Please send me the links no later than 5:00 PM PST on Feb 26th.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]You can send earlier of course but all videos must be set to private & only made public within 10 mins of that time.[/background]

What do you mean by all videos must be set to private and then made public within 10 min?

Some folks will finish their videos before the 2 weeks are up. They might be inclined to upload them to YouTube at their convenience rather than at 5:00 PST on the 26th.

If they do so, they must be set to private, so no one can see them until AFTER the 5:00 deadline, and preferably made public by 5:10 PM.

That way everyone's videos can all be enjoyed at once by the voting audience.

Sorry - hope that makes more sense.

I go to work for a few hours and suddenly I am 3 pages behind on this topic and most of it is repeat mumbo jumbo.......... You guys are all sumthin' else..... :crazy:

Walmart greeter?

Really? No.....

I work for the county I live in. I clean prosecuting attorneys offices, family support, probation and the sheriffs offices. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my short days.

All of the Walmart greeters here are old people. I am only 27........ get with the program Joyners. You must be 65 or older to be a Wally world greeter in these parts.

Really? No.....

I work for the county I live in. I clean prosecuting attorneys offices, family support, probation and the sheriffs offices. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my short days.

All of the Walmart greeters here are old people. I am only 27........ get with the program Joyners. You must be 65 or older to be a Wally world greeter in these parts.
Yes I do greet at Wallyworld, hey how is your day now go f yourself is the normal slogan. I usually get chased out after a dozen or so but it is weekend fun! On short days do you ride the short bus? Please tell me they provide helmets!

Heatinthecold telling Jamison why hes already bailing

Did I bail? Damn it! I was not aware of this.

I was going to try and stay out of the trash talking. You know. Cause I'm Canadian.

http://toponday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/standoff.jpg

But seriously, if the person who can handle the most heat is Rick Flair, this woman makes Biz look like the guy who washes Rick's spandex shorts by hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9cB6Tu5_28

Back