• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Sorry if this has already been answered, but if all of the contestants get their videos in early, is there a chance of an early posting/voting period? Just curious. Either way, I am extremely stoked to watch these videos.

tumblr_mc6g3oUS4H1rqmmoko1_400.gif

I would only ask that if there is a video posting straggler, we not skewer him/her because we are impatient.

and when I say "we" I mean ally'alls beeotches. er sump'n...

Scovie's gettin there... :drunk:

:woohoo: Happy Mardi Gras! Laissez les bon temps rouler beetchees!!!!

edit: drunk edited for drunkennessesss

I'd like to jump in as a late sponsor to this fine endeavor.

My prize package:

41w75238DdL.01._SR300,300_.jpg

One gallon to the winner, and a quart each to second and third place.
Thanks for expecting me to win Naga but Ima have to go with HH out of the gate. I mean who can compete with a guy in a footlong no hands contest with a dude that wears a "I love weiner T-shirt"

I'm not gonna announce who sent in their vids, and as mentioned in the rules, participants aren't allowed to hype their vids. Which means no one competing should send me the link & then post "dang, I got mine done, c'mon!" or any variation of that.

Contestants - do your vids, have fun, send me your links. If I get all 10 in, I'll ask the contestants if they're cool with making them live earlier.

Totally agree on not haranguing anyone - if any of the 10 contestants needs the full 2 weeks then that's cool
:cheers:

Kinda a weird question but if contestants have facial hair and some sauce or something gets in it how are they supposed to get at it "hands free"? I mean am sure no one is gonna get a whole hab or turkey stuck in it but just a question................

If hubby has to shave goatee and stach I am gonna be upset............... I guess I'll deal with it for you people.

Kinda a weird question but if contestants have facial hair and some sauce or something gets in it how are they supposed to get at it "hands free"? I mean am sure no one is gonna get a whole hab or turkey stuck in it but just a question................

Why does everyone wait until 1 day into the filming to ask these kinda of questions?

Agh

Ok, in the event that a scrap of food gets stuck in a beard or mustache, the contestant may, using his or her hand, slap him or herself in the face hard enough to dislodge the food scraps.

Does that work?
:D

Hi all!

So here it is - I figured we should give the sponsors some love while we wait the 2 long weeks for videos to be completed. Trash talk is open to contestants, members, and anyone else.

First, the shout outs for the Sponsors who contributed to these amazingly spectacular prize packages for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!

Do yourselves a favor and click these images to navigate to hot sauce/hot pepper powder heaven!
:cheers:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce ( SSP! :dance: )​

19682_10151419577205340_914549474_n.jpg
Ghost Pepper Store :dance:

Redhawk Premium Peppers :dance:

Davez Foodz :dance:

Texas Creek Products :dance:

Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders :dance:

Knepper's Peppers :dance:

Sicman's Hot Peppers & Powders :dance:

With special thanks to non-commercial contributors who put in some great pepper powders out of the goodness of their hearts:

Very generous, thanks!

~~~|~~~​
------------------------------------------------------------------​
~~~|~~~​

Consolidated Prize Lists
(in case anyone forgot why they're about to make a fool of themselves on camera)​

1st
· 1 LDHS T-Shirt (Women's S-M-L Or Men's S-M-L-Xl
· 1 LDHS Women's "Babydoll" T (S-M-L)
· 3-Pack Of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
· 1 Bottle Of Redhawk Premium Peppers Sauce (Winner's Choice)
· 2 Bottles Of Sweet Spicy Girl
· 1 Sicman's Powders T-Shirt!
· 1 Oz Sicman's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Texas Creek Pure Evil (2012, No Tin)
· 14g Shaker Jar Of Joyner's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Knepper's Tongue Wrapper
· 1 Oz Musky's Smoked Powder Mix
· 3oz. Scovie Powder
· 1 oz of Smoked Bhut powder from Ghost Pepper Store

2nd
· 3-Pack Of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
· 1 Vial Of Redhawk Premium Peppers Pain Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Davez Sweet Spicy Girl
· 1/2 Oz Sicman's Powder
· 1 bottle Texas Creek Ghost Fire
· 14g Bag Of Joyner's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Knepper's Seventh Circle
· 1/2 Oz Musky's Smoked Powder Mix

3rd
· 1 Bottle Of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce – Winner's Choice
· 1 Bottle Of Davez Sweet Spicy Girl
· 1/2 Oz Sicman's Powder
· 1 Bottle Of Habermelon
· 1/2 Oz Musky's Smoked Powder Mix
· Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders Sample

~~~|~~~​
------------------------------------------------------------------​
~~~|~~~​

Let the shenanigans.....begin!
:dance:

Entrants:
1. sudostahp
2. Jamison
3. detroitgirl77
4. Heatinthecold
5. The Biz
6. ToxicRVA
7. heathman83
8. HabaneroHeat81
9. compmodder26
10. DarthPepper

Good luck to you all! Looking forward to seeing the vids in 2 weeks!

Videos must be filmed per the guidelines in the rules so please check the 1st page before filming.

Please send me the links no later than 5:00 PM PST on Feb 26th.

You can send me the link earlier of course but all videos must be set to private & only made public within 10 mins of that time. Videos must be filmed per the guidelines in the rules so please check the 1st page before filming.

Please send me the links no later than 5:00 PM PST on Feb 26th.

You can send earlier of course but all videos must be set to private & only made public within 10 mins after 5:00 PM PST on 2/26/13 - that way all videos will be viewable by the voters at the same time.

If all contestants have send me their videos before the deadline, we will talk about the possibility of releasing them early: please remember, if you complete your video, send me the link and mum's the word. The Internet is prone to witch hunts and I don't want 9 people posting "I got mine done!" and having 100 members harassing them to get in the 10th. (I'm talkin to you Scovie! - lol)

Back