• We welcome off-topic dicussion that is not political or divisive. If we feel your topic leans political or has the potentioal to become divisive, it may be removed at any time. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

I suck--I haven't posted any smack talk for awhile, but have been busy around here with getting seeds started for the spring and finally getting a job interview. I need a job that gives me more than 5-10 hours a week. Got my 2nd interview at Lowes on Friday-wish me luck!

Anyway, this is gonna be so easy for me--habs ain't nothing to me. Had to wait until my camera person came back in town--she was visiting her mom during the school winter break but she just came back today, woo hoo! She's just as excited as I am to get this thing rolling along. I just hope all you boys can handle a girl upstaging you, lol!

I suck--I haven't posted any smack talk for awhile, but have been busy around here with getting seeds started for the spring and finally getting a job interview. I need a job that gives me more than 5-10 hours a week. Got my 2nd interview at Lowes on Friday-wish me luck!

Anyway, this is gonna be so easy for me--habs ain't nothing to me. Had to wait until my camera person came back in town--she was visiting her mom during the school winter break but she just came back today, woo hoo! She's just as excited as I am to get this thing rolling along. I just hope all you boys can handle a girl upstaging you, lol!

I am ex Detroit man . Getting upstaged ?
Fat chance . Still wish you best of luck.

Biz, is this your sister?

Back