• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense the Trinidad Scorpion Test

BillyBoy sent me a Trinidad Scorpion to test..

So i Tested it This arvo, Geeeez they a Bit Hot :shocked: But i actuallly Enjoyed this 1,, its a Ripper :onfire:

here have a Laugh

dontkkk, gauntlet is down.

I'll eat eaveryt pod you sent.and when I get DM, that as well.

party on bro. :)

I have no fear of any pod.....two new bih and a morich grtowong tis arvro

We chilehead nuters...Im not afeard of any pods.m, even Marks 6.4M sauce.

I'l do a tsp. , if he lets me. I reveiewed the fitrst sauce.

On Record..mark..bring it..ya think only certain peeps can brave it?

Think agaain..I can take any sauce. Don't care whaut DK says, he isnt me.

I'll take DK anyday. He's all about hte extracts. You heard me Buddah...I'm not normal either.,

Bring it.

Lets Play. Bring olde tex.

Ik sicxk of this cross-forum shit..we are all chileheads..so whut if we eat rather than colllect. Eat this..

Bring Huvason, you'll need him.

I am calling HSB out...you eat real pods on YT, or shaddap. I'm getting 20 pods, 4 ea of bih, savina, morich, fatali, and more.

I know dry isnt fresh, but i dare any of you to do it. I will..i bet he wont do a tsp of bih powder, or a full tsp. of DM MKII. Zero pizza, pah,.

bring it sons. I, I be special, hot dont effect me like normal ppl.

I'll eata pod...will you?

Gauntlet, is down.

Time to end the chile-head site war...I'll eat anything you dare to try.
And, I'l do it on video.

Anything.

Word.

-QS

Excellent! You finally got to try a TS. Impressive little suckers aren't they.
What a great video, not too many hot ones to go now.

n1 bro :)

I just tired of the scorn they have for us..we eeat REAL pods, nto extract shit that costs $$$. Oh, i can get vintage 1998 Blair..pfft

he sux. as does dave. it's sauce for noobs. Marketing par excellente.

Eat a real pepper mang. I can make sauce betetr than the both of ya..if only i was rich like you...I had chef training, and i know flavor..you have little. You pander to the frat boys and thier money. Congrats, on the American market...it's so uneducated.

The sauce I could make, would be to hot for americans. Thats why you limit yerself.

Profit.

G'Day...Dave. You were my hero once, but no longer. Now yer just another shill.

Sorry mate, when i can make hotter shit at home than you can..you lose.

Yes, I DO mean to piss off the industry..

Nice one Hippy. You do great work.

I tried a few samples at BB's yesterday ...but with bikkies & cream cheese. Unfortunately my taste was so blown from the festival that I couldnt notice much flavour. Will have another try next week.

As always great stuff, you'll have to taste bbs scorpions in summer for comparison as well. I'll send you one of my 7s in summer too.
you still got the douglah, yellow seven, jonah seven, those chocolate bhuts if they reaL, and don't forget the hatari lol.

Q I like your enthusiasm, bit of a tequla induced meltdown lol..

you guys are all mad.

Mick

foot note/
not all scorpions form with tails , theres always an element of pod shape variation from what people have said.

I sucked one down when I was at POTAWIE's..Mind you it was pickled..most likely some heat loss maby not..Thats the first pepper I felt in my stomach..I mentioned that to POTAWIE brfore I left..Eitherhoo Yet another nice video

Stomach or intestines?

There's been 3 times I've had something hot enough to actually feel it as its travelling through my intestines. Worst feeling in the world... I find I have to lie flat on my back, if I sit up at all, it just makes it worse.

Yet, I still want to go back for more ... whats the deal with that.

right at the bottom of my stomach.. kinda like a cramping feeling
Had that once before when I ate those stupid nutso extract wings when I did the wing contest thingie..

theHippySeedCo said:
BillyBoy sent me a Trinidad Scorpion to test..

So i Tested it This arvo, Geeeez they a Bit Hot :shocked: But i actuallly Enjoyed this 1,, its a Ripper :onfire:

here have a Laugh

Great video, I thought you were gonna lose your voice a time
or two! BTW Their really not that hot:mouthonfire:.LOL

ButchT

Thanks stillmanz a summer 1 yeaaaa and a few others,, and coin toss for next vid, 3 punch v naga/fatali Jerk :)

yea the stomach most times and sometimes feeel it going through,, sometimes no,, but always feel it at that point where ya know its gonna come out, but neeeds longer (thats the worst part i reakon)

Thanks ButchT , can't wait till your 1's grow big and Nasty too :)

Q party on dude, some vids of the Pods when ya get em hahaha i sent a few extra for some fun :)

Thanks Guysssss..

Hah..ya, I guess I was a wee bit tossed. Oops. I was gonna delete it, but bah. No worries, I only do what the voices tell me... ;)

Thx, Neil..I surely will. Plus, yet more seeds are sprouting over here..whoohoo.

Back