seed-train The Unstable Seed Train

:rolleyes: HOLY SH*T Sherlock !! Everybody (PARTICULARLY ME! wants to now DELAY their position on the train until Jungle Rain's additions are on board. What do you say Boss ? :woohoo:

:rolleyes: HOLY SH*T Sherlock !! Everybody (PARTICULARLY ME! wants to now DELAY their position on the train until Jungle Rain's additions are on board. What do you say Boss ? :woohoo:
hell yeah sanpatricio i do to he has some cool crosses

I'll send him a PM and see if we can work something out along the lines of what I posted before.

Lets keep the train moving forward, if I work out a way to include JungleRain I'll PM anyone who has already had the train and work out sending you some of these additions or adding you again to the list. In any case nobody should feel like they are going to miss out if we can include JungleRain. If anything we should try to keep it moving and growing so there's more to offer in his involvement.

Dibs on position one AFTER Jungle Rain's addition.
I promise, (cross my black heart) :shame: that I will only take TWO seeds of any of JR's additions and add many more selections than I take.

LOL, SanPatricio.

I've sent him an invite to be include in the train by proxy, pending his response I'll post on here any changes to train routing that might occur by involving JR. I'm sure everyone would like to have JR involved with the train so I'll do everything I can to make that happen.

Until then I think its important to keep the train moving forward.

just got it outta the mail now i have to make a list of whats in it for whamgenetics to send to junglerain because he will be joining and then i will go through and add my addition and look for some cool crosses

Great news, PM it to me if you can. I'd hate to ruin the surprise for the next person on the list, I think a lot of the fun is not knowing :)

Train Stops:
1)WhamGenetics
2)jsschrstrcks
3)tylerdodd25_92
4)dragogt
5)griff87
6)Bhut_eater
7)Sr. Beaver
8)SanPatricio
9)scottmanb
10)WhamGenetics
11)jsschrstrcks
12)tylerdodd25_92

any word on the train?

Also I added some powder for the folks down the line... not a lot - just a small sample size, but hopefully people enjoy it any way :)

Ken

Oh, go ahead and send it out. Getting the seeds from Jungle Rain may take some time, no reason to hold up the train. If they come in I'll contact people that have already had the train and try to include them.

Hi I have a pretty decent collection of peppers especially South American varieties. Part of my stash can be seen on my ebay page (Mass Spectrum Botanicals) and I'd like to get in on the train and I'm also interested in trades et al.

Back