seed-train The Unstable Seed Train

Holy Crap, completely forgot about this. Train showed up today I'll have it back out on Saturday. Christmas came early!!! :onfire:

Just scrolled back through this thread, has dragogt gotten it since it looks like he got skipped? Who am I sending it to, continue with San Patrico?

Dragogt has not gotten the train (My bad). I would send to him if you could so he doesn't get forgotten. From him to San patrico. I can send you his info.

En route to [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Dragogt[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Tracking # 03120090000097959910[/background]

Nice to see this train moving along. Seems so much faster when it's 12 compared to 36!! Lol. I got some "nagabrains" from romys pods
If y'all want some pm me to whom it's being sent to and I can sedna it to them to add... Not worried about being added. Just wanted to contribute

"naga brains" on the left compared with TS
D6823B80-4370-42B7-94DB-4EB25A7B1DDC-8004-000003021B0FF8EE.jpg

Train was mailed to scottmanb : today, 12/14/2012 at 12:53 PM.

Confirmation # 0312 2120 0001 8120 8584 -- Some interesting contents are aboard !

I sure hope we can get this train to make another loop after Jungle Rain makes a contribution !!

Note --> KiNGDeNNiZ "naga brains" were added - Mucho Gracias to DeNNiZ !

I'm looking forward to get the package. It's going to be cool to grow some new varieties. Have not heard from Drew @ WhamGenetics with his address. I PM him back on the 8th. Anyone know his address?

The Unstable Seed Train has rolled into Garden Pit station.It arrived in great condition. On lay over for maintenance and refueling. Will depart the next day or two.

When I received the train it was 'loaded' with a large diverse selection aboard.  I chose a few seeds of four varieties and added a dozen more varieties.  My desire was for the train to continue for a second round to allow riders from the front end to benefit from the large accumulation. ----  but it looks like Wham Genetics got the package back and for whatever reason is no longer participating on THP.  ? ? ?.

Back