seed-train The Unstable Seed Train

Cool have him contact me, I'll send out the train this week, if he is down for the first or second position that be great. I've got a ton of stuff. Should be good!!

train going out this week, I've got +15 types in there. Everyone on the list should PM the person infront of and behind to exchange addresses. I'll keep you all posted as it makes its way around.

Yup, sorry for not posting back, I've been unable to contact the next person on the list... suggestions?

EDIT: Actually I am an idiot. He sent it to me when he asked me for my address, and I over looked it.

Sent him another message immediately after asking him for his address - to which I never recieved a reply.

Sorry for the confusion, will get it out tomorrow! :)

Ken

Cool glad to know it made it to you, so dragogt isn't active? he hasn't posted in a bit? If we can't contact him at all we could send it to Tyler and move dragogt down the list and give him a chance to check in here. I'd just hate for it to stall out or dead end early in the train.

No No No, not derailed yet, this is still an easy fix. Lets not get catastrophic about it.

JssChrstRcks, I think the best thing to do is send it to tyler. When dragogt replies we'll insert him at a later point in the train, he had already voiced flexibility in that. This will keep it on the tracks, tyler will obviously keep us moving. Which is the function of a train, to move forward.

As long as we're all pro-active in communication it will make its way around quickly.

Yup, sorry for not posting back, I've been unable to contact the next person on the list... suggestions?

EDIT: Actually I am an idiot. He sent it to me when he asked me for my address, and I over looked it.

Sent him another message immediately after asking him for his address - to which I never recieved a reply.

Sorry for the confusion, will get it out tomorrow! :)

Ken

Im on tapatalk, and for some reason I didn't get the PM notification..

Cool glad to know it made it to you, so dragogt isn't active? he hasn't posted in a bit? If we can't contact him at all we could send it to Tyler and move dragogt down the list and give him a chance to check in here. I'd just hate for it to stall out or dead end early in the train.l

I don't post much but I do lurk a lot..

No No No, not derailed yet, this is still an easy fix. Lets not get catastrophic about it.

JssChrstRcks, I think the best thing to do is send it to tyler. When dragogt replies we'll insert him at a later point in the train, he had already voiced flexibility in that. This will keep it on the tracks, tyler will obviously keep us moving. Which is the function of a train, to move forward.

As long as we're all pro-active in communication it will make its way around quickly.

Yep easy fix just bump me down, and put back in the rotation; I'll just have to open the thread to check for updates...

I love the idea of this Hybrid seed train, however I'm way over the otherside of the world,
if anyone would like to do some trades, please feel free to send me a PM
I have a good selection of seeds both pure and hybrid

Hey JungleRain, we'd be happy to include you if you want to take part by proxy. You could send contributions to the train that would be added for you, and then a list of current crosses in the train would be sent to you and the ones you would like to have would be sent to you. Thus avoiding the customs problems for the train itself but allowing your full participation.

Please let me know if this interests you, I was hoping for some international participation.

Back