• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Things you can only do if you are single

thehotpepper.com said:
Sure, I stuff my Tofurkey with sausage stuffing :lol:

Tofurkey, is that some of that fake meat stuff? I'm not into that...... but good old deep-fried tofu on the other hand........

I think it's all about who you find to marry. I for one wouldn't and couldn't think of anyone better that i want to spend the rest of my life with than Mrs.PF.

Novacastrian said:
I agree piles, times have changed and marriage just doesn't mean the same thing that it did 20-30 years ago.

It's just a piece of paper at the end of the day.

You called me piles. That just seems so...WRONG! Made me laugh though.

gasificada said:
Tofurkey, is that some of that fake meat stuff? I'm not into that...... but good old deep-fried tofu on the other hand........
Oh nooesss never heard of it? It's tofu molded into a turkey shape for our Thanksgiving vegetarians.

thehotpepper.com said:
Oh nooesss never heard of it? It's tofu molded into a turkey shape for our Thanksgiving vegetarians.

Just plain old tofu? Still wouldn't do it for me though... tofu NEEDS to be fried!

things you can do if you are single- stay up late, get tipsy/drunk, still have to get up in the AM for the munchkins~

things you can do if you are married~ stay up late, get tipsy/drunk and know that tomorrow is your sleep-in day for morning duties.

g'night maryellen, g'night johnboy, g'night ma, g'night pa, g'night THP, g'night gasi, g'night Mel, g'night paulky, g'night nja, g'niteajay, gnitepee-eff, gnt,shyg, gnfey......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good morning to you all US singles
The Bell in pajamas 's playing jingles
Good evening to you all Aussies
Men there are milder than lassies

What do I say to those in middle
Be alone and just play fiddle......hehehehehe

Be alone and work to be happy
Be nakkid and no more nappy.

Nice rhyme NJA.. I resist from posting in this thread.. I can do anything the 'singles' can do... and am happy doing so.. :D

Mel is an awesome Aussie gal,
Who has become my latest Pal,
She reached her mark With above post
Without her here, I am LOST........

hang on.. post doesnt rhyme with lost!!?? whatchu smokin NJA????

(and can i pleeeeease have sum?))

Back