• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Things you can only do if you are single

If I was single I would have 204 posts. I'd be too busy out chasing tail to be posting here with ya'll

JayT said:
If I was single I would have 204 posts. I'd be too busy out chasing tail to be posting here with ya'll

That is another advatage of being single - you can visit redtube.com whenever you want. Saves a lot of time.

salsalady said:
AJ is married and has 11K posts............what does "single" have to do with anything?

at least I'm pretty sure he's married or at least in a "long term relationship" with the lovely lady who was in the Superbowl throwdown pics___---

Uh Oh! maybe stepping in doodoo here~~~~

what does single have to do with anything? umm correct me if i'm wrong isnt this thread called things you can only do when single?
the reason why i would gave more post is cuz my woman hates thp because im always looking for growing ideas and different peppers. so yea i'd probably be posting more i guess, except for the time i would out meeting new and intersting people.

JayT said:

you can chase the tail on here:rofl:

Novacastrian said:
BTW, i was in a loving relationship before joining THP, she made me choose between her and chillis. I do miss her sometimes...

:rofl:

A true sentimentalist? but a bloke's gots to do what a bloke's gots to do, right........?

I can sit on the computer all damn day if I choose.

I can have beer for breakfast.

I can drink right from the milk jug.

I can make my food as hot as i choose to.....and eat it at a time of MY choosing. ;)

I thought you said that you are married now and also have an ex wife. Unless you are not currently married and are simply involved. So if that's the case, why go through it again? Do not need the details. Not trying to get THAT personal but I am curious.

pileiton said:
I thought you said that you are married now and also have an ex wife. Unless you are not currently married and are simply involved. So if that's the case, why go through it again? Do not need the details. Not trying to get THAT personal but I am curious.

I'm not married...nor would I ever go through that crap again.

I am seeing a really wonderful woman.....been together nearly 6 years.....but I'd say 75% of that sweetness comes from her NOT living with me.

:rofl:

Back