• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Things you can only do if you are single

PF is a little slow today. I blame it on the veggies. He needs more meat. :P

PF you know you are now veggie man, organizing the veggie fest and all.

Oh no. I didn't check out the Veggie Group yet. So PF is the organizer now? Oh boy. I won't tell TB don't worry. (heh heh)

thehotpepper.com said:
PF is a little slow today. I blame it on the veggies. He needs more meat. :P

PF you know you are now veggie man, organizing the veggie fest and all.

Big Bud should know that we are all here together because of a simple spicy veggy thing called Chilli pepper. So all of us are veggie people,...hehehe

Hey now! I am NOT a veggie-head. I love animals too much...they just taste so damn good. :D I'm eating some wonderful oven baked chicken breasts for dinner. mmmm-mmm Good!

PF is just like that kid back at school who somehow had the ability to hang with both the cool kids and the not-so-cool kids.....

paulky_2000 said:
Sure!

You mean you'd rather be married?

No, but when I asked the question I was under the impression you were and I was thinking that if you were and that miserable...just get the h*ll out of Dodge. I don't know why people even bother to marry. They all sound so depressed about it.

Pepperfreak said:
Hey now! I am NOT a veggie-head. I love animals too much...they just taste so damn good. :D I'm eating some wonderful oven baked chicken breasts for dinner. mmmm-mmm Good!
I'm just bustin' your chops (albeit tofu, not pork... strange)

gasificada said:
hey, you don't have to be vegetarian to eat tofu. don't some Asian cultures eat both meat and tofu?
Sure, I stuff my Tofurkey with sausage stuffing :lol:

Whatever gave you that idea? Wouldn't it be the ones on here who NEED to drink be more miserable than I who doesn't? BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHAA!!!!

It just seems to me that I hear many people I know b*itch about marriage and sometimes on here too. And I think we've all heard the statistics on divorce. It just seems hopeless.

I agree piles, times have changed and marriage just doesn't mean the same thing that it did 20-30 years ago.

It's just a piece of paper at the end of the day.

Back