• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PSA......

Just wanted to let everyone know that Rainbowberry and i, Sickmont, got married this past sunday the 28th at 4pm. Thank you Dan, AJ, Pip, Jay, Omri, Neil and so many others (if i didnt mention you i'm sorry there were so many people involved in this) for introducing me to the most beautiful, wonderful, perfect person on the planet, and who also happens to be the woman of my dreams. I love you guys! CHEERS!!!!

RBnBB.jpg

i was watching you two love birds........... then you just disappeared!
i am glad things worked out the way they did..... that is a big pond to cross for a love...... sounds like it was worth it.
maybe, one day, they will make a movie about it, staring jason beaver and selma gomez..... sleepless in the united kingdom...(i may have messed up the names!).

Congratulations!! :party: :dance: :woohoo: :dance: :party:

Well congratulations y'all!

SM, don't know if anyone told you but she likes to eat hot stuff.

Take good care of that 'purty gal.

Best wishes and buenos suerte!

Congrats! Many of us watched your relationship grow, from meeting here on THP, to flirting on each other's profile page (or I should say pages... and pages ;) ), to traveling across the pond to meet. Then all went quiet. I guess you guys were busy. :) I'm so happy for you guys. Stick around now.

You guys look good too. I like the Rainbowberry bouquet. Did you drive off in the Sickmont?

Back