• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

This is what you get...

BINGO!

They're hotter than last year's batch....and lots of flavor too.

....not too bad for doing NOTHING! ;)

I really enjoy orange habs from the garden...nothing at all like the junk from the store. This was my first year growing them. I actually almost didn't grow them this year since I can buy them right down the road but now that have seen the difference in size and heat i think i will always grow at least one or two plants. Yours look awesome, especially considering the effort :beer:

Those are some fine looking pods, I can almost smell'em.
I need to get away for a week too, looking at the garden every day is like watching the minute hand on a clock.

And you said you couldn't grow anything! HA!! Looks like you're doing pretty well there ;) Congrats on the nice harvest and here's to hoping for even more as the year progresses :cool:

And you said you couldn't grow anything! HA!! Looks like you're doing pretty well there ;) Congrats on the nice harvest and here's to hoping for even more as the year progresses :cool:

I really can't take much of the credit.....but the ground sure seems to be doing a good job! ;)

I really can't take much of the credit.....but the ground sure seems to be doing a good job! ;)

Whatever works, man, whatever works!

Unless you're the most un-posting gardener on this forum and in secret you spend hours a day tending to the little darlings...the natural "green" is showing.

as in "green" thumb...

Whatever works, man, whatever works!

Unless you're the most un-posting gardener on this forum and in secret you spend hours a day tending to the little darlings...the natural "green" is showing.

as in "green" thumb...

LOL!! Yeah...I guess I am!

These two were "smiling" at me this morning:

100_1706.jpg

100_1708.jpg

:rofl:

Back