• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

THIS JUST IN!!!!

Here we go again folks:

145241W_sm.gif

plywood.jpg

Damn, i really don't have time for this kinda bullshit.

Sickmont said:
Here we go again folks:

145241W_sm.gif

plywood.jpg

Damn, i really don't have time for this kinda bullshit.

O Dear the plywood state..i should not laugh have cousins in Daytona and tampa..it was the plywood bit..I.G your Naughty :shocked::lol:

won't be anything but a good storm Sickmont...IMO...I don't even think it will hit hurricane strength unless it gets away from shore out in the gulf...are you somewhere around venice?

AlabamaJack said:
won't be anything but a good storm Sickmont...IMO...I don't even think it will hit hurricane strength unless it gets away from shore out in the gulf...are you somewhere around venice?

50 miles north of Venice....if the current track holds true and it comes inland and east of me, it'll only be a really windy day for me here.

this will be a good one to ride out unless the tornado's start poppin'...just lookin' at the forcast track and it looks like Marco Island will feel the full force of this one....glad I don't live in Goodland anymore...

I read in the paper this morning about worries over Hurricane Fay hitting the Florida Keys area, I thought of you SM straight away knowing you're in Florida.

rainbowberry said:
I read in the paper this morning about worries over Hurricane Fay hitting the Florida Keys area, I thought of you SM straight away knowing you're in Florida.

It's mostly just aggravation for me than anything else. I'd really hate to have to lose a day of work for this. But, thanks for thinking of me.

Sickmont said:
It's mostly just aggravation for me than anything else. I'd really hate to have to lose a day of work for this. But, thanks for thinking of me.

have a few drinks an listen to the wind, I'm sure its therapudic

All the best Sickmont joking apart i always phone my cousins down there.remember been there over 20 years ago when my cousin was flooded out after a hurricane ziped up the north east of your state..the devastation shocked me,after only a few hours of storm :rolleyes:

imaguitargod said:
Let's see if the government stears this one with H.A.R.P. again.....

I thought that was just a big gun IGG...

pure stupidity

you gettin any blow out of this sickmont?

Yup...glad you didn't get much out of it...talked to my cousin this morning that lives in Palm Bay on the east side of the state...he said they got a ton of rain and some wind but not bad...Fay looks like she is going to hit the Atlantic for a little bit then go right over NatGreenMeds...

AlabamaJack said:
Yup...glad you didn't get much out of it...talked to my cousin this morning that lives in Palm Bay on the east side of the state...he said they got a ton of rain and some wind but not bad...Fay looks like she is going to hit the Atlantic for a little bit then go right over NatGreenMeds...

Yeah, my nephew and his family and a dear friend of mine all live in Jacksonville, and they all say it's gonna be a wet one but no big deal.

Back