• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

This Sucks!!!

Everything was statrting to come together nicely and I got the word last night.....I got laid.............

laid off that is............ I'm gonna move forward the best I can with the sauces and all but this came at the wrong time!!!! In a very big way!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Dyce. Not too much I could say to make you feel better about the situation, but I will sure throw down a prayer or two for you and your family.

thanks for the kind words... I have plans to meet witht the health dept next week to go over a few things with them so we'll see what happens! This maybe the kick in the a$$ I needed....

You'll be fine Dyce. Just jump into the next great phase of your life with both feet. You'll look back later and be thankful.

we'll chat this week, moving into my new pad today. A sad day indeed, Leaving the first house I built.

Back