THPA Super Bowl Giveaway! 7 Products! 5 Winners!

Packages went out today - might be something extra extra in there too. Ya never can tell what falls into an open box these days. ;)

And no, it's not the cursed tiki idol from the Brady Bunch.

69250_10152107467165340_1813888984_n.jpg

Congrats again to the winners!  

stuff has started showing up at my doorstep. Very pleasantly surprised - in many ways. Now, to post here or in the vendor vault... Or just break the rules and do both maybe :)
Thanks again to the sponsors and THP!
Although, I must say, not smart on the part of the sponsors shipping so quickly - some of this stuff may not make it to the super bowl...

Won the "Super bowl giveaway" - Expected a single bottle, got a little more.

------------ahhhhhhhhhhh merged posts from other thread----- why mods? why??? ---------

the girl slathered herself in hot sauce, a penthouse letter ensued, and I was left with nothing.

impending_bending said:

You ain't kiddin'! LDHS kicks ass fellas - was expecting one bottle, got this (wife left a catalog laying on the table so I thought I'd spice up the background a bit):

AMVHm4I.jpg

*Girl not included, bad mark there for LDHS :(
Looks like we might finally know Victoria's secret!

Thanks to all the sponsors, all the extras, everything is AWESOME!!!! I know they have some new customers, I cheated & tried some of the Lucky Dogs Black Label & Halos #9, both delicious, I'm putting both on everything, even in the palm of my hand and eating it straight, Come on SUPERBOWL, I'm ready to dig into all the prizes!!!!!!  I gotta root for Peyton, pred : Denver 27 - Seat 21

Back