• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

I'd like to thank all who voted for me....as well as a big congratulations to everyone else who entered. This was a difficult throwdown and every entry was creative and unique!

KUDOS to you all!!!! :cheer:

Here's a Keystone for ya Paul :beer: Congrats and to everyone else. Next time I'll try not to @#$% it up, thanks for the nice comments

Great job, Paul!!!

I cant get over the looks on your faces in those pics!!! Glad you won it. It looked like a good night. I hope you are faced with the arduous task of determining the next throwdown.
I spent 3 nights alone in the woods to help clear my thoughts before "the decision". I stumbled home covered in ash, war paint, and deer feces.
Then my wife said, "Hey, how about waffles??" and I said "THATS IT!!!!".
Do you know how hard it is to get deer feces out of your fingernails? Probably should have waited until it was out of the deer.
Congrats Paul! Congrats Lazie!! Hope it was fun for everyone!

Great job, Paul!!!

I cant get over the looks on your faces in those pics!!! Glad you won it. It looked like a good night. I hope you are faced with the arduous task of determining the next throwdown.
I spent 3 nights alone in the woods to help clear my thoughts before "the decision". I stumbled home covered in ash, war paint, and deer feces.
Then my wife said, "Hey, how about waffles??" and I said "THATS IT!!!!".
Do you know how hard it is to get deer feces out of your fingernails? Probably should have waited until it was out of the deer.
Congrats Paul! Congrats Lazie!! Hope it was fun for everyone!

Thanks so much!! We had an absolute blast cooking......all 5 hours worth! :dance:

I love the description of your quest for the throwdown theme! :rofl:

I think I have some good ideas already....but will listen to popular concensus.....provided the honor is passed to me. ;)

Congrats to you Paulky! YeeHaw! 2 TD crowns. :onfire: I can't wiat to see what next month will be, I'm sure it will be fun and a great one. Maybe a hot dog TD? :think:

:woohoo: Pauly!

Congrats, amigo!

And to LnF for a well done close second.

This has been another fun one, it's always so great to see everyone's creativity. LogChief! You'd better be the first to post next month! :lol:

Hey congratulations on that one, that out does a TD crown and thanks for your service to the country. That's worth a 30 pack of

30li5tx.jpg

Back