• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

dOUBLE cONGRATS, pauly!

btw, I'm taking credit for the inspiration for geeme's schlusselsteinbeck beer label.
:rofl:

love it! and will enjoy a keystone as an alternate~

Well done Mr Paul!! Very well deserved :)

Hope you get to pick the next one, but make sure you pick a good one that I can join in on!

dOUBLE cONGRATS, pauly!

btw, I'm taking credit for the inspiration for geeme's schlusselsteinbeck beer label.
:rofl:

love it! and will enjoy a keystone as an alternate~

Congrats Paul!: :beer: Congrats to everyone! :woohoo:

Well done Mr Paul!! Very well deserved :)

Hope you get to pick the next one, but make sure you pick a good one that I can join in on!

Thank everyone!!!

I'm still walking on air!! :woohoo:

Congrats on the 1st class, too! Win and WIN!

That makes you a three chevron man, right?

Thank YOU, sir!

Yep....it sure does! No more tedious chores.....no more "All E-5 and below report for a working party.".....and no more cutting down those damn rating badges!!!

RHIP, baby!!! :woohoo:

Congrats on the 1st class, Paul!!
Thanks for celebrating with your THP pals!!!! We're all sure proud of you!

Now get ready for a 1st-class ass whipping next throwdown! :)

Congrats salsalady, on crown #2!

Hey Anne, Congratulations. That'll show em, having said you never did cajun before. Don't be surprised by a call from Emeril, Justin or Paul.:cheers: :cheers:

Everybody did a stellar job

OK, damnit what's next, I'm not givin up.

A very humble and grateful THANK YOU to those who voted for my entry! GRACIAS! As DownRiver said, it was to be for a fun gathering of friends and family. I'm glad it rung true.

Despite what Paulky said, I don't "know" Cajun yet. Just had some great help and suggestions from everyone. Even on Saturday, Salsadude called me at the Holiday Bazaar and said "We needed to do Pecan Pie!".

Everyone had wonderful entries and it's great fun to put the imagination to work making something delicious. All of you have inspired us to try many different dishes, something totally new, maybe things we had forgotten about, or inspirations for a new twist on a classic.

Thank you, again!

and I wish you could have seen Salsakid when he bit into the the Jazzed Up cornbread. :mouthonfire: :lol:

Don't be surprised by a call from Emeril, Justin or Paul.:cheers: :cheers:

Logchief, YEA RIGHT! :rofl:

You are right, EVERYONE did an awesome job! Very creative entries.

Back