contest Throwdown Throne

Congratulations Sum and the SoFlo Skunkwerks on the WIN and the 3-peat! Too much awesomenessessessess!

p.s. you're getting too good at this. Maybe next time we'll handicap you during the t-down. Like have you wear Scovie's ball gag, while a live chicken is duct taped to your crotch area during the contest. :lol:

AND you have to take them with a film camera and develop them yourself. Congrats SoB. You own the TD's. Even though I voted for TB, you were certainly a close second.

DAMN, my SoFlo Amigo, outstanding job on the TD and congrats on the first ever Threepeat. Give that man 3 stars under his crown to testify!

:cheers: Cheers Sum,
RM

CONGRATS, WD! :woot: :woohoo: :dance:

WD we usually see a 2 or 3 horse race, but this was all you from that start.

A classic approach with creativity, well-thought out layering, heat, and skillful execution. That's a fine work of art, so congrats.

I know... I just KNOW... It was the guac. LOL J/K!

YOU DID IT!!! GREAT JOB MAN!!! It was a fantastic looking burger, and I like Cilantro stems, LOL.

Congrats to everyone for entering, even with no votes, it was still fun, yes?
Kat, you scare me too. but that's OK, I'll happily lose to you in the future.

LDHS get his Tiara? or to Bootsie make off with it?

Big Congrats WD!!! You hit that one out of the park! WooHoo!!!!!

Round two...for all who dare! :)

Kat....you're in this, right?!?!?! (ooooh gerl, you'd betta be!!!!!) :D

And a special thanks who all that entered - your entries made this a truly "cipe" TD! hahaha Kudos to all!!!!

It's OK, LDHS, Sum un-named member of the SloFlo posse entered 22 TD's before winning a crown. You have 21 more to go before complaining!

In the mean time....KEEP MAKING SAUCES! WOOT!

Back