• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Well done Lunchbox, well deserved.

Now based on your 20th entry and a great win, i have at least 16 more throw downs to enter.

Awesome, can't wait.

Congrats

Anyone tossing up chile-bread-scrolls out of the gate won't be waiting 20 rounds.

Thanks ya'll...My wife is even purposely NOT rolling her eyes tonight!

*Nevermind...that post got an eyeroll...

Not so fast you are Lunchlalot after you win a lot... not one ;)

I'm glad you won you've been trying hard and never gave up.

Not so fast you are Lunchlalot after you win a lot... not one ;)

I'm glad you won you've been trying hard and never gave up.

Thanks...and one of these days...I'll create a dish worthy of YOUR vote. It is elusive...but I shall have it!

But seriously...I'm hoppin' right now! WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, LunchBox! The bling looks guuud!

Booma, you got might have more than 16 to go, I believe the record stands at 23 TD's before a crown... ;) Seeing you work though, I doubt it'll be that long~

Nice job Lunchy.

All the entries in this one were spectacular - I was very impressed with the creativity of this TD.

Looking forward to August. Maybe I'll win one for my bday....I must start my pineapple experimentation now to get a jump on whatever it is. Pineapple flambé? Pineapple ala mode? Pineapple fritters? Pineapple turnovers? Pineapple stuffed with pineapple drizzled with pineapple sauce? You poor bastards aren't gonna know what hit ya.
:dance:

Wow. There's a bitter member still PMing me about the contents of LB's entry. All I can say is... jealousy's a biotch ain't it? :lol: Go LB!

Man - I followed that drama at the end after the vote topic got locked...some folks have a hard time letting stuff go.

Buck up plucky - bitterness and crass comments won't win you any support around here. Just be glad you don't have an uncontrollable pineapple fetish like me. :dance:

Back