• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

hahaha

nah - I'll give him credit & everything.
:D

I have several of my own marinade ideas - I've been making marinades longer than hot sauce, but that does sound awesome. I don't use nearly enough Worcestershire sauce.

Nice moves! Great burger, two crowns, way to go WDaddy!

Congrats to everybody that participated all month long. Very creative group here.

Very cool ThrowDown.

Well done WD! You're a crown wearin' fool!

Thank you everyone that voted for my burger/s. you woulda loved it. My buddy Jeremy dreams about it! Hahahaha

The crab was authentic king crab. A nice fat claw section. (wish I could get it fresh and uncooked but that's the way they sell it in the deli's) so I just ripped it open an mixed it into the burger which went plunk into the hot oil.

DOUBLE congrats, WD!!! I brain-farted and totally missed the voting on this one...but I think you would have gotten mine anyway.

3/5...SUM...ya'll are some baaaaaaad muthaaaa...

AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. RRRRRRRRRREIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really happy for you LB, you deserve it, and probably a couple more :)
Wear it proud my friend!

AWESOME!

Superfragilistic CONGRATS LB!!!! :dance:
You did it! Your 1st sparkly! (well, I imagine them sparkley in my head! haha)

Well deserved Sir! And now you've raised your own bar for future TDs....uh oh...watch out THPeeps!!!! :D

Well done Lunchbox, well deserved.

Now based on your 20th entry and a great win, i have at least 16 more throw downs to enter.

Awesome, can't wait.

Congrats

Back