• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

HabbyHeat's pizza kicked it out of the state park. From early morning with the dough, to late night pineapple-shenannigannnssss....... It was a great day for outdoor pizza .....(that someone elseother thanme made.....)

Rock It! DUDE!

stoopid keyboardzwhry

HH81...not to be a downer here...but you only won because my cheap-ass frozen pizza was DQ'd.

BUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!

Awesome job, bro...you kicked that ass, and on a TD that was pretty damn intimidating. I know for sure...even if I had gone balls-out to make my best...you would have spanked my ass...and pee'd on my counter as well.

Well deserved, and wear it with PRIDE!!!

BBWWWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LB I would have voted for pizza if it wasn't DQed, only cause I would have felt bad :lol: jk

Thanks for congrats from all. I had the most fun doing this TD than any other TD I have entered before. It was a little intimadting, but only cause I wasn't in my own kitchen/ home and because of all the people who's eyes was on my every move.

Thanks again, now open a thread for October and get this shizzle going, I want another crown :)
Aaron

LD, definatley after the loss Raiders took I was not going to one of my own,

CJ, to awesome. Thanks again for letting me invade your campsite and using your equipment.

SL, thanks for all you did for the CF, if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have entered into this TD. Thhanks so much.

Wait.... are you telling me its one of the paper ones with the elastic band on it you get from the dollar store???????

Whoa....... whodathunkit!!!!

Back