• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

WOOT!!!!!

Right ON! Scovie!!!!!! BlingBling!

NW Pack RULES!!!

Thanks to everyone who VOTED! what's all this talk about elections? Was there something else going on other than the TD?

WOOT!!!!!

Right ON! Scovie!!!!!! BlingBling!

NW Pack RULES!!!

Thanks to everyone who VOTED! what's all this talk about elections? Was there something else going on other than the TD?

I didn't see nothin on the news about, but I don't have cable so I guess I would know anyways :)

SD CONGRATS!! 2 CROWNS! WOOT!!! :cheers:

Alright Scovie you dirty bastard ya did it! Congratulations! Hoping next month I will be boxing it out with the rest of you.

everyone who entered this TD did a great job. 3/5...bring it next month! :cool:

I love everyone.

all my competetors really brung it.... Huuwaahh

thanks to all of you hoo vote dfor me... proppper thanks when I can feel my hed.

cheers y'a
ll !!,

Scovie,

You did a great dish...... I expect it to be replicated exactly the next time we get together..... :woohoo:

Nice scovie!
Beer (check).
Cheese (check).

That's really all I noticed, but it looked good! Congrats on another well deserved crown!

Thanks Y'all for the love.
I got my second crown within minutes of Obama getting his... curious...

I want to congratulate all of my competitors. There isn't one of your dishes I wouldn't INHALE.
A few new people showing on this one too! Keep comin to the TDs, you guys got some skeels!
It's fun, and the months previous smacktalk is half of it.

As far as my dish goes, well, it was awesome. Beer. In Cheese. nuf said.

I wish TB and Geeme would have voted, it's always cool to see what others favor for the flavor. ahh well...

It was a fun night and thank you all (BIGTIME) who voted for me!

THP rocks~

Most excellente' WINNAGE Scovie!

I myself couldn't particimatate but am glad somebody throwed down teh queso.

That's right y'all, a beer queso.

PNW style.

Congrats Scovie! I know I know,you didn't get my vote.I enjoy following these,and I vote in everyone. This was the first dessert I have voted for. I may have to participate in the future.

RocketMan ROCKED IT!

Congratulations bro, you deserve that crown!

I can't believe this is only your first, with all the awesomenessess I've seen come out of that Rocket silo kitchen of yours.

Congats brother!

Congrats RocketMan... The Godfather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Ouch! I think that means that The Godfather was so badass, even served cold, it would have won.

Back