• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

:cheers: to Phil!!!!     Right ON!!!!

That beef was cooked until it fell apart, and the Cajun in ya brought it with the perfect gravy. My mouth was watering when I was reading that one.

They weren't the greatest pics, but it didn't matter! The people saw what they liked. AND... an open-faced sandwich won a po' boy TD. I didn't see that coming! A forker always has an uphill battle in any sandwich comp.

That's all a testament to your cooking. Been a fan of your Cajun cooking from the start. Glad you won your hometown TD.

keybrdkid wins first crown after a year of bridesmaid entries. How many times was he first to post? How many times did he lose by a hair? How many times did he post amazing creations that got no love? Did he EVER complain? Hell no! Don't worry key... we've been watching.. and rooting for you all along! You're what these are all about!!! You embody the spirit of the TD. They are for fun, but when you win, you wear that crown proudly. CONGRATS!!!!

I'm so glad you won!

Back