• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

I will say congrats, but I think the lack of challengers (the two that did, did a nice job) shows how everyone knew you could not be beaten at this one.  You own Mole' my friend.  It was just a bunch of formalities once you entered.

Congrats Scovie :cheers: 

JayT said:
I will say congrats, but I think the lack of challengers (the two that did, did a nice job) shows how everyone knew you could not be beaten at this one.  You own Mole' my friend.  It was just a bunch of formalities once you entered.
+1 
All did a great job

PATTY WARS

BEST OVERALL BURGER
beerbreath81 - Big Mac for Chiliheads

beerbreath81 - WINNER (Beef)
SumOfMyBits - WINNER (Combination)
Deathtosnails - WINNER (Alternative)

How's it feel to win 2 crowns in one TD???

WOW! Thanks everyone for the votes! Gotta thank Mrs Beer for this one it was her idea, when trying to think of another burger since Juicy Lucy was taken she says "you haven't made your Big Mac in a while, just throw some peppers on that." Usually when we make these we use 1 and a half store bought buns and thousand island dressing. Quick weeknight dinner. Thought I'd dress it up a bit for the TD, glad everyone liked it. Good job to all on this TD, there will be some that I will attempt to recreate.

Back