THSC's Latest

Here is The Latest and so New not Labelled yet as Dunno what to put as yet.. thanks Novacastrian for helping with the Name..

Y7 "Turkey Slap"

Y7Turkeyslap.jpg

Yellow 7 Pods, Yellow 7 Pods and More Yellow 7 pods. Add 10% Wild Turkey, touch of Vinegar, sugar and Thats It..

Most of this lot have or are being sent to people to check out and a few for things,, will work on a Label and a few Hundred plants being planted soon so will be a fair bit this coming season hopefully..

Sent a few to customers whom buy lots to see what think..here is what got back today..

"Hi Neil. just got the stuff today could not wait to try the y7 im a bit scared to try the dried skins now but i will and let you know how i go but the sauce Fuck me it hits you hard i thought my mouth was on fire my gums i could not feel and yes it would be great for tooth aches..ha ha.. my daughter was trying to talk to me i was waving my arms then manage to say i cant talk the intence heat last only a few minutes but the burn was still going on in my mouth its got a great flavor job well done neil now i cant wait till my mate gets here he is going to be my victim to try some now"

So There Ya Go.. Y7 "Turkey Slap" will probably complete the range and No more as Happy with what have now..

Of Course a Jar of this has been Kept and will be added to the THSC auction going on at the Moment so be 1 of the Only 1's around till make more..

Lets ya's know when have heaps :)

Thanks
Be Excellent to Each Other
neil..

ah ok that makes sense now. i personaly havent heard of that brand. more of a tequila man myself. (i dont realy enjoy drinking but tequila is up my alley)

Woot! Can't wait to try this one Neil, from the things you have told me it seems to be 1 hot mother!

Rock on!

very cool
you need a cartoonist with a dirty mind for this label.
Maybe ask Haggis lol
seriously tghough cool product.

Yea Its Bourbon, don't drink myself But had to try a sauce with as thought would work and yay

Yea mick, why label not on yet, dunno what to do cartoon is looking good though and Haggis be the man to see, thanks

just did deal for few hundred Y7's & Scorpions to be grown so will have shitloads of both new 1's this coming season

I tried some of this today Neil, the guy that said "F*ck me it hits you hard" is NOT lying. It would have to be the hottest natural sauce i have yet tried and the flavour of the 7's is superb.

Killer job, well done, kudos!

Y7 is hotter than Skobiyan LOL

thought that but wasn't really sure, just back from thechillifactory.. the Skobiyan is insane ask Marcel he loved it, but "it's got me" and whacked him, Alex hadn't recovered from the Y7 to try the Skobiyan lol he liked the Y7 ,, im heaps rapt that they liked them

so now for more Pods..

Great sauce happening there Neil. The Yellow 7Pots definately add a nice colour.
Looking forward to seeing what label ends up on it.

Micca

The New Y7 label.

Well Its Time to Unveil the New Label that is being printed up atm ready to go on the bottles, not going with the Jars so ya get Moree :)

Asked my beautiful other half to see what could come up with and if anything half as good as the others id be happy BUT was really Impressed when saw it and dunno how she does it but soo Glad she does..

turkeyslap.jpg

Making some tonight but awaiting labels, my mate Paul an Hour ago said and quote "ill Vid test it for you when its ready" So will Hold him to that and watch his face when the Spoon of Dooom comes Out as Have to do it on that.. Should be Great anyways will put it up when done.

cheers
neil.

yea, can't wait for that as his eyes Bog Out and look like gonna pop out of head when does bits of superhots plus he is an Actor so want to see how 1 acts whilst on fire,, he may spontaneously combust, never had that happen before :)

ok got couple Kg of Y7's and some Bourbon, off to make some

great label Hippy...can't wait to see the video...

thanks AJ i can't wait either for the vid, hope he doesn't back out, naaaaaaaaa

here Ya go..
Y72010.jpg

2 Kg of Pods Makes 20 Bottles, so each 150ml bottle contains 100 gms of Yellow 7 Pods, Luke my Bro and myself tried a Lil earlier and both reckon its Hotter than Skobiyan so can't wait for others to try and see,, there will be oysters happening soon yours on way tomorrow Nova and may get some myself tomorrow :)

Back