THSC's Latest

nice bottles there!!! looking forward to seeing them with the label on them!

PS: I may be putting in an order very soon!!

Unreal Neil, thanks mate. I will do a side by side test and give you my opinion on the heat. I find it hard to believe that anything could be hotter than your 2010 Skobiyan.

I remember the first batch of Y-7 was the hottest natural sauce i had ever had though so i won't be too surprised when it burns a hole through my tounge :)

Luv ya mate. :cheers:

fail.jpg

The Labels arrived so all good to go

Georgina was Brilliant with this so after seeing the labels completed went got some flowers straight away, dunno how or where she gets the ideas for them but love this 1 its my Favorite.

Y7Final4.jpg

Y7final2.jpg

Oki doki Now to get Paul to get the spoon of doom out :)

Hell yes it is gas!

Hahahaha, props to Paul!! He did a great job man!
Apart from the inability to talk at the start!! :rofl:

funniest thing ive seen in ages , go Paul and yea think will stick to the bamboo skewers in future too :)

got 1 of each for ya too JR and bank be good, if not got details let me know in email with ya Address although think have that.

Got 50 ready to go so theres a few :)

You Beauteeeee....if ya lived closer I'd gives ya a big sloppy kiss on the cheek...PM on the way

theHippySeedCo said:
funniest thing ive seen in ages , go Paul and yea think will stick to the bamboo skewers in future too :)

got 1 of each for ya too JR and bank be good, if not got details let me know in email with ya Address although think have that.

Got 50 ready to go so theres a few :)

Well my bottle of Turkey Slap arrived earlier today and I have one word for this stuff..... FNAWESOME. The Yellow 7s, while tasty enough by themselves, go perfectly with the bourbon. It's like a match made in heaven. I don't know how Neil came up with the combination but he's certainly on to a winner with the Turkey Slap. It's hot stuff, but not so hot you can only use a few drops, allowing you to get plenty of that fnawesome flavour :) on your food. In ten minutes I must have opened that bottle for "just one more sniff" at least a dozen times, I couldn't get enough of it. Do yourselves a favour guys and gals, get turkey slapped.

Glad ya Liked it mate, was conceived 1 night whilst chatting to Bent and he got Black Dog, so that ended up being a great chat

worked out it goes Great on PORK. bored whislt doin orders other day so threw on some marinated pork ribs then got out both the Skobiyan and Turkey Slap and tried, skobiyan was Hot as expected but the Turkey slap just tasted Awesome prob due to the fruityness, Nova's coming down to hang out tomorrow and crash the night so we will give it a go on heaps of things id say :) Oysters be on, so off to a great start there

Got yours here ready to go too JR will pass on the Kiss though hahahahahaha

thanks Guys tooo, cannot believe the response to the new sauces and its unbelievable to tell ya the truth, in the few weeks they been out sent to UK , USA , Canada , Germany , Denmark , Sweden , Japan , Czechoslovakia and other places can't think of off top of head and today beat the previous "Sauces sold in 1 day Online" which was 12... today 26 it could be "International Buy Chilli Sauce Day" and i dunno about but doesn't matter im heaps rapt anyway..

Havent seen Paul since either, hope havent scared him away LOL be cool if he rocks up tomorrow and joins in test or Luke but as He came out of hospital today after an operation will be highly recommending he not..

Paul in the UK said would have a crack at Turkey Slap when it got there

Its there, and great work he piles it on.. Got to love that

[video=youtube;sQN5hZ4606s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQN5hZ4606s[/video]

great stuff.. Thanks Paul

now to get the Other Paul to do Skobiyan :D

Back