THSC's new Sauce for 2009

hello

Introducing Australia's Newest Hot Sauce and The Hippy Seed Company's best Yet...................

People wanted Hotter, Ok get this In Ya

S1.jpg

Skobiyan
"F*****G H ot Chilli Sauce"

"Skobiyan" means Scorpion in Kriol, an Australian dialec from up North that only bout 10,ooo people speak, So Guess What it Contains...

TRINIDAD SCORPIONS
Nashi Pears
red and white wine vinegar
white,green,red,black peppercorns (to give a speckled look)

and a few other things in it im not saying.

asked the wife to weave her magic and "please could you do a label, pretty please" and im passed Impressed with what she came up with, Its Amazingly Brilliant
scor.jpg

NagSav is 10+, this is nearly 1/2 Trinidad scorpion so its 12+ out of 10 (whatever 10 is) and easy 3 x hotter than Quad strength NagaSav. Tried a 1cm blob and tongue was numb and hurting 5 min later..

was that warm, this is how much put on dinner and ended up needing a towel and my lips were burning 20 min later, Yeaaaaaa
S3.jpg

AND THERES NO STUPID SPOUT THINGY (i reallly hate them) so can get into it and not spent 1/2 hr trying to get a drop out.

here is the final bottle minus the pro label. will see what people think and if like will get them Pro done by my label dudes.

S2.jpg

only have 6 to go out as promised people some,,and not selling the 6 as there is only them till get more pods.. will wait and see what people think that try and then they may be used for charity auctions dunno as yet.

Be Excellent to Each Other
neil.

If it's even half as good as your NagaSav I'd say it's excellent! It sure looks good. Charity auctions sounds like a great idea - go for it!

Looks awesome -- and if you are using that amount most people would have to wave the bottle to get their fix -- Great Label

Neil, Mate....

This looks very scary and would love to taste it but i'm afraid I gave away my Hazards Chemicals suit and gloves so I am unable to handle this sauce with the reqired Personal protective equipment...

:rofl:

Looks like a lot of love when into this sauce and I love the label....

thanks every1, Quaddy will give a great Test im sure as cheif Tester for THSC,, was going to surprise and just send 1 but Anticipation can be just as good as a Surprise :D

the boss will be happy bout the label, she gets really shy and quiet as worries people won't like it can now reassure her its Ok.. make a great Tattoo i reckon too that may be on the cards at some stage

Won't vid my own products Candice but Others will, and with a bit of Luck may get Novacastrian to do a test as Im doing 1 later (Tasmanian Habanero) Vids all ready to go.

can't wait to hear what others think now, so the 1's promised will go out this week..

That reminds me..did I ever do the review for the Afterburner sauce?

I can't remember..havta check my videos and see. That was about the time my PC took a dump, so it might have gotten lost in the shuffle.... :eek:

Sorry if I did forget, I'm not very organised. Hell, I still haven't gotten around to doing video for Scoprion's Lust & CM's Ghost Sauce.

D'oh!
juztcx.jpg

QuadShotz said:
That reminds me..did I ever do the review for the Afterburner sauce?

I can't remember..havta check my videos and see. That was about the time my PC took a dump, so it might have gotten lost in the shuffle.... :eek:

Sorry if I did forget, I'm not very organised. Hell, I still haven't gotten around to doing video for Scoprion's Lust & CM's Ghost Sauce.

D'oh!
juztcx.jpg

Crap your a lazy bastard Quaddy, what with all your drinking, pondering / drinking i would have thought that you would have heaps of time left to review sauces. :P

If your other sauces are anything to go by I'm sure this one will get great reviews. Hopefully you have plenty for sale soon so I can put my order in...:)

Mate ...excellent work....those scorpions bite like no ones business! Lovely list of ingredients. If I could put my bhand up to do a vid that would be very cool...Scorpion pushing scorpion lol!...Good work! Im keen as to try! Spot on!

ill send another Afterburner Q with this 1, the other went missing in action if remember right

Seriously great Idea Dave, Scorpion doing Scorpion Love it

Ya On............. :D would you like a spoon HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is 1 of the remaining unpromised ready to go in Auction for the wifes fav charity with others. so if allowed will put up soon
4pack.jpg

Nice bundle of sauces Neil, looks great! A we spoon for Dave only LOL! Good work Neil....Can I donate a sauce to the mix?

Back