• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

To all my seed SASBE/Trade

Hello everyone.

I am not sure if this is the place to post this or not. A family emergency has come up and i am flying tomorrow back home to Israel to lay my grandfather who raised me to rest. I apologize but all the SASBE that are still pending and some trades that i need to send out will have to wait until i come back. I have it all written down so i wont forget and will do my best to get it done promptly when i get back and recover from this.

I am sorry for your loss. My grandfather was a mentor and great friend. His passing was a very difficult time for me and I do miss him dearly.

Hey, Gabe, sorry to hear about your grandfather. I recently lost one of my mother's sisters, so I know that losing a close family member is a difficult and emotionally draining time. Hopefully the rest of your family is able to maintain as positive of an outlook as possible, and weather this storm. I do not speak Hebrew, so I hope this is correct to say:

תנחומים

Take care, hope your flight to Israel is smooth, and look forward to seeing you on the forums again,
Karl

Just to update everyone and to say thanks for the condolences. We are burying him tomorrow night after the Sabath ends. Its been a crazy week getting everything done last minute. But it is done and everything in place. I will be back state side in a week or two.

blessings to all of you.

Back