• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Tobago Seasoning

I never had a problem with photobucket yet, all of my pics are still there. tbh I think that imageshack sucks, they were among the first, but their service didn't improve one bit.

talas said:
The only problem with photobucket they don't host them long enough..

Try Imageshack...

http://www.imageshack.us/

Or Even Better you can have a nice collection of your photos and let People look through them at Flickr....Then just post a link.:)

http://flickr.com/

There is a time limit on photobucket?

I switched from imageshack to photobucket....IMO much easier to use and much, much faster loading photos...

morning/afternoon Chiliac

Chiliac said:
I never had a problem with photobucket yet, all of my pics are still there. tbh I think that imageshack sucks, they were among the first, but their service didn't improve one bit.

The reason i mentioned it buddy is all my photos and many others from photobucket vanish to quickly ..i no about imageshack service is not great but at least the photos are hosted for a long period.
Plus the gentleman can use Flickr and have his Photos hosted permanently or till he wants to delete them :)

mornin/afternoon talas....I, like Chiliac have not had any problem with photobucket images disappearing...I have over 300 there now...

AlabamaJack said:
There is a time limit on photobucket?

I switched from imageshack to photobucket....IMO much easier to use and much, much faster loading photos...

morning/afternoon Chiliac

I agree A.J but as i said and many others have on other Forums there hosting isn't the best and morning..i have got accounts on both just make sure and a Flickr account :)

As far as I know PB deletes unused accounts after 90 days. I have new pics to upload all the time, so that won't affect me.

No agreed my friend wasn't trying to say your wrong just saying how it was for me and i agree photo bucket is VERY easy to use and has some lovely tools..it was just about the hosting in my opinion and hows the new garden coming along ? :)

Your opinion is as good as mine, I just wanted to voice mine, no problem at all!

Garden's doing okay, slow progress and still lots of work ahead. I'll post some new pics soon. The plants are loaded with buds and pods!

talas said:
Plus the gentleman can use Flickr and have his Photos hosted permanently or till he wants to delete them :)

Actually you can only host 200 pics at a time on Flickr unless you pay for the pro account.

Just to join in I have accounts with Photobucket, Flickr and Imageshack and if I could only choose one it would definitely be Photobucket.

POTAWIE said:
Actually you can only host 200 pics at a time on Flickr unless you pay for the pro account.

rainbowberry said:
Just to join in I have accounts with Photobucket, Flickr and Imageshack and if I could only choose one it would definitely be Photobucket.

Yep agreed photobucket is the best it was the length of time they host the pictures for :)

Only 200 didn't realize that buddy :)

I suppose I've only had photos on there for a year and a half gentleman Talas so they're all still there. It wouldn't bother me too much if they weren't as I've got them on my computer anyway.

I just found another plant and this one has very little heat and a wonderful flavor. I'm so happy I found this gem hidden in the back of my little greenhouse, but once again it looks different than everyone else's. I'm thinking that it may be a Trinidad seasoning and not Tobago seasoning. Some sources say they are the same pepper but I remember discussing this here before with Pam who had both.

2811196403_a47a593f87.jpg

Hiya POTAWIE think your right about the two seasoning peppers are completely differnt what sara told me..Cheers for the pics buddy :)

Back