• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Todays harvest 09-08-2008

100_2058.jpg

A whole lot of everything here lol think its sime to make sauce lol

gorgeous colors and great collection CP...way to go man...what you got up your sleeve for these pods?

What a great collection of colors and heat! Could very well be some pic from a calendar or sth like that. Great!

Thx for all the comments..I will be saving seeds drying some bhuts to make some sausage(my butcher is waiting on me lol) and Im going to think of a good sauce to make

Chiliac said:
What a great collection of colors and heat! Could very well be some pic from a calendar or sth like that. Great!
Thx for the idea I have company coming over for supper saturday My wife has baskets etc..Ill attempt to make a centerpiece with them.And the orange pepper at the top well you will see 3 of them there they are mini bells.

the chiles & harvest looks great, congrats.
what kind are we looking at ? (I can guess some, but curious as to the rest of'em)

Very nice platter of heat Love to see the sauce that appears from the mixture. Great looking pods but you choice of platter deco should of been placed a little closer I think maybe AJ has an idea on pod placements in pics I am still learning also LOL GOOD JOB

Back