• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Top Five Hot Peppers

Naga Morich (not the bhut) i love the naga flavor
7-pot - again great flavor & heat
Orange Hab - good all rounder & the oz ones get decent heat
Asian Birdseye - hey for year round fresh pods who wouldn't
bird-hab - it feeds my inner frankenstein

To many damn Bird habs...ooo oo

3d-frankenstein-marche.gif

Heh, I made a vid of me eating one of my funky habs....Jeebus H. Christmas those are hot.

The worst part is it lights you up almost immediately and they are a PITA to chew while yer on fire since it's almost solid pepper flesh. Can actually feel when ya hit a section that has the cap juice droplets on it...ugh.

Worst thing I've eaten so far. Naga lasts longer overall, but these are lethal by themselves. They are wonderful in stuff, but by themselves, Aieee...

Messed my shiat up I tell ya. :D

Guess I should upload it huh?

-QS

Throw Trinidad Douglah up there for sure. I just tasted it for the first time this morning. I got two nice ripe ones. Took a sliver. OMG.

This thing is INSANELY hot. Shooting pain occurred through my tongue, up my nostrils, etc. I think it may be the hottest I've ever grown. I have little feeling left in my throat!

My wife and I were taking taste tests of 7 pods last night. This one's hotter IMO. The placental tissue and capsiacin levels are amazing! This would make a damn nice brown powder!

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Throw Trinidad Douglah up there for sure. I just tasted it for the first time this morning. I got two nice ripe ones. Took a sliver. OMG.

This thing is INSANELY hot. Shooting pain occurred through my tongue, up my nostrils, etc. I think it may be the hottest I've ever grown. I have little feeling left in my throat!

My wife and I were taking taste tests of 7 pods last night. This one's hotter IMO. The placental tissue and capsiacin levels are amazing! This would make a damn nice brown powder!

Chris

Now iam exited :rolleyes:

Shes a Beaut that one with the Scorpion coming in at 1.3 Million Shu..I wonder what the heat rating on this is..

Talas can you provide some more info on the "scorpion coming in at 1.3 million SHU" remark please? Somebody have a pepper rated that high recently? Thanks.

talas said:
Shes a Beaut that one with the Scorpion coming in at 1.3 Million Shu..I wonder what the heat rating on this is..

Simply check the heat scale on the right! Almost two million!

Back