• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Trinidad Scorpion for Bhut Jolokia Seeds

Hi everyone.........i am new to this forum

this is my first post actually....

i am from Trinidad and have been growing peppers since i was 12 years old

i have only recently checked out the internet and realized that there is such a large community who share this hobby..... and this forum proves that

i have had a lot of success with the Trinidad scorpion, 7 pot/pod and congo trinidad peppers with my climate

and i am very anxious to somehow get a couple of seeds from a bhut jolokia or dorset naga variety....

i currently have trinidad scorpion seeds and congo trinidad seeds for exchange........(don't have 7 pot right now, plants are 3 weeks old)

if anyone is willing to mail jolokia seeds to me in exchange for any that i have...........i will gladly appreciate it...

PM me for address and other info....

thanks guys..........really hope to enjoy this forum.....

(will include a few pics soon)

Hello and welcome to the forum :P

I can oblige with your request for Jolokia and Dorset Naga seeds, expect a P.M.

WELCOME From Virginia,,,can help out in a few but now kinda fightin.pm me if I can help. Rich

welcome trinicoolieboy...you need to look up trinihottie on this forum and see how far you are from her...

THANKS GUYS!!!! for all the welcome greetings.....

Have had a lot of feedback from you guys wrt the exchanges......

AlabamaJack said:
welcome trinicoolieboy...you need to look up trinihottie on this forum and see how far you are from her...

will do........... glad to see another trini on the site......

trinicoolieboy said:
THANKS GUYS!!!! for all the welcome greetings.....

Have had a lot of feedback from you guys wrt the exchanges......

will do........... glad to see another trini on the site......
She's not the only, there's one more (at least). can't seem to recall the name, though. anyhow, TriniHottie is the master gardener you're looking for.

Back