• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad Yellow 7 POD

the translator has let him down a bit.

It gets a bit tangled at the end? Is negrito a girl or is he hitting on Trini? lol
I tellu what though anyone who can cross a black naga is gonna have afew fans.

got to say the chochab/naga sounds tasty wonder what the douglah tastes like erm got a hot sauce rush now looks like welsh rabbit with some jalas :mouthonfire:

Omri said:
w-h-a-t-? . . . :shocked:

The following year you run a selection of plants with the characteristics of "black naga" and if necessary, reincrocia with a naga or a pimenta, until you have both the heat that color.
Those who follow me in this test?
We could then exchange the seeds.
Hello to All

negrito said:
The following year you run a selection of plants with the characteristics of "black naga" and if necessary, reincrocia with a naga or a pimenta, until you have both the heat that color.
Those who follow me in this test?
We could then exchange the seeds.
Hello to All
Let's see if I got that right.
YOU are experimenting with crossing a naga with a black variety, so the end result would be a black naga?
Not sure about the seeds part. :shocked:
Anyway, you do know it'll take more than just a year, right?

Omri said:
Let's see if I got that right.
YOU are experimenting with crossing a naga with a black variety, so the end result would be a black naga?
Not sure about the seeds part. :shocked:
Anyway, you do know it'll take more than just a year, right?

After crossing at least 3 or 4 years of flowers selection isolating flowers

Calling the captain "the thread has been hilacked" all remain calm.
Order is restored
Trinni you grow some mighty tasty looking pods, my mouth was watering just looking at the pictures (sad i know!)
and i'd like to add myself to the long line of people requesting that your can furnish us with a few seeds.
And i'll even distribute them to all the ppl in uk and europe
that have requested them. So you would only have to send one lot over this side of the pond and i'll spread them out.
(i've done this before with devils tongue seeds from stillmanz)

thanks
Dave

dave theres other's here from the u.k :lol:;)

European distributor to lol trinni plant another 100 plants hehe

haha nice pix sara , I didnt see that you have post some pix to public !! just can wait to see if the taste of the yellow will be as purgent as the red vesrion !!! cause red 7pod is on my top 5 for taste for sure !!

talas said:
dave theres other's here from the u.k :lol:;)

European distributor to lol trinni plant another 100 plants hehe

Yea i noticed you there talas that why i suggested one pack to split this side save postage and the likes. I've seen a requester in italy too

QuebecFire said:
haha nice pix sara , I didnt see that you have post some pix to public !! just can wait to see if the taste of the yellow will be as purgent as the red vesrion !!! cause red 7pod is on my top 5 for taste for sure !![/QUOTE

Yes I decided to put it on the forum after all... I think the Red 7 Pot and brown is better than the yellow...

Back