seed-train TRUMP TRAIN SEED TRAIN

CAPCOM said:
There used to be a time when I would try to acquire every variety I could from the seed train. I was new and wanted to try everything I could. It comes in really handy with forum discussions when you know first hand what is being discussed or IDing a pepper for someone.

Much has changed in the past 3 years. I know pretty much what I like and am targeting specific profiles of taste and heat. That being said, it should come to no surprise that I have only a small hand full of selections from this train. And maybe less after some questions are answered.

Start with Lovepeppers, 
bleeding borg9, Chocolate?
Chocolate lava, what pod shape did they produce and do you know their origination?
Ramirez stinger, Chocolate?

AJ DREW
Chocolate Bhutlah UK strain,  these? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEPJY8sTBfc

Anyone else pose questions to these seeds and get answers? The contributors are unresponsive to PMs.

I just figured they were something they created or was given to them through some other party. So much crossing these days. But we will be better for it in the future. :)

hot stuff said:
I just figured they were something they created or was given to them through some other party. So much crossing these days. But we will be better for it in the future. :)

That could very well be. But no response doesn't confirm that. If it was something they grew out last year they would have 1st hand knowledge.

Back