• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

tv tv shows that exisit but shouldnt

Big Brother
American Idol
X Factor
Anything like the two above(America's got talent)
Survivor
Any Soap

Hmmm, any "reality" show that has ZERO basis on reality for most normal people, like watching super rich people(Extreme Taxidermy excluded). I don't watch much TV, do not pay for cable as most of what I see is useless. Any other questions?

Big Brother
American Idol
X Factor
Anything like the two above(America's got talent)
Survivor
Any Soap

Hmmm, any "reality" show that has ZERO basis on reality for most normal people, like watching super rich people(Extreme Taxidermy excluded). I don't watch much TV, do not pay for cable as most of what I see is useless. Any other questions?

what he said ^^^^^^

Bridezillas & any other "bride" type show.

Hell :hell: , I've got an idea :idea: -- let's get rid of the LifeTime & WE networks...TV should just be for men! :woohoo: LOL!

Ice Road truckers and nascar, and for the same reasons.

Survivor shouldn't be on the list... Growing up I used to love books like hatchet, or my side of the mountain, that put people in crazy places and forced them to survive against all odds.

Survivor is more about the drama, than the surviving process.... But it makes me reminisce about things I enjoyed in my childhood.

everything is reality or sitcoms,tv sucks, whatever happened to the good'ol show's like the wonder years? or twilight zone :) gotta love twilight zone.

Any CSI type. Autopsies done in a few hours with all the labs test completed and other impossibilities.

Remove them all and start over without anything at all that resembles reality shows. There can be 6 different ghost shows, but there can't be a single walleye channel? How about a hot pepper channel?

Instead of all the crap out there, put out some niche shows. You'd be surprised how many would tune in. And don't make it one infomercial either. Don't do a show on a hot pepper using X brand soil, and X brand fertilizer, and X brand this and that. I just want the facts. Independently.

Back