• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

TWINS!!

I'm ecstatic to say I have two more grandsons! Jaxson and Maddox joined us on Tuesday, April 20th 2010. Jaxson was first and in at 5lbs and 19 inches, that's 2.27 kilos and 48cm for you strange folks, and Maddox made his appearance three hours later and came in at 6lbs 14 ounces and also 19 inches, 3.1 kilos and 48 cms.

The count is now at five grandkids and I haven't hit 49 yet. Too freaking cool!!

KInd of odd you being a spider scientist and all, and now your offspring are producing 8 limbs at a time..... Congrats Patrick

You're a lucky man, I doubt my grandkids will know their grandpa, we kind of left kids until later in life.

Have a fun time explaining what a record player was...... really grandpa, you couldn't walk to school with it?

:clap::clap::clap:

patrick said:
I'm ecstatic to say I have two more grandsons! Jaxson and Maddox joined us on Tuesday, April 20th 2010. Jaxson was first and in at 5lbs and 19 inches, that's 2.27 kilos and 48cm for you strange folks, and Maddox made his appearance three hours later and came in at 6lbs 14 ounces and also 19 inches, 3.1 kilos and 48 cms.

The count is now at five grandkids and I haven't hit 49 yet. Too freaking cool!!

Pat,

It is indeed very cool.
Why not name them Naga and Bhut as pet names?

NJA

great news! Hope you're close enough to where they live to spoil them rotten, and far enough away that when you take them home all jacked up on ice cream and candy, you can't hear Mom and Dad scream!

Back